Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecels contemplate whether moving to the west and becoming incel was worth it

Idk. I know a curry who moved to the west and got himself a cute noodlewhore gf. But then again, he also makes bank

As if staying in their own country would be any better. Japan and Korea are among the most incel countries in the world, kek.

Be born gl and rich or rope, ded srs

if you're an ethnic then going to the west is the last thing you should think about.

you will end up an incel for sure. plus you will face a ton of rasicm not just from these toilets but from men themselves. it's a total stupid thing to do

As if staying in their own country would be any better. Japan and Korea are among the most incel countries in the world, kek.

this. I'm in curryland and still incel, i know some chinacels who are in china and incel. When you have Aspergers it doesn't matter if you're in the West or not, aspies are turn offs to all women

Asianmasculinity and aznidentity are the unofficial succesors of the incel subreddits (incel and braincels)

wtf u on about,, they are above curries because kpop
It's the exact opposite imho. Curries are the most repulsive race for women
Curries have this warped perception because you only consider attention from white foids :feelsseriously:

In reality curries are more successful than ricecels in pretty much every facet of society: they have a positive outmarriage rate (meaning more curries marry other races than the reverse) while ricecels have a deeply negative outmarriage rate, they are overrepresented among CEOs while ricecels are underrepresented, they are overrepresented among politicians (see curries in the UK who have many leading politicians) while rice politicians are basically non-existent.

Curries have more in common with other races than with ricecels, ricemen are truly their own class of undesirability.

Even China has a major incel epidemic as there are 50 million more men than women.

Asians should be bred out of existence tbh.

wtf u on about,, they are above curries because kpop
No they really aren't. No matter how ugly indians may be, they still mog asians because their caucasion features at least make them look human. Very ugly humans, but still human never the less

Asians look like they have down syndrome most of the time and have really weird jaw/teeth alignment
Curries have this warped perception because you only consider attention from white foids :feelsseriously:

In reality curries are more successful than ricecels in pretty much every facet of society: they have a positive outmarriage rate (meaning more curries marry other races than the reverse) while ricecels have a deeply negative outmarriage rate, they are overrepresented among CEOs while ricecels are underrepresented, they are overrepresented among politicians (see curries in the UK who have many leading politicians) while rice politicians are basically non-existent.

Curries have more in common with other races than with ricecels, ricemen are truly their own class of undesirability.
Brutal and true as fuck. Most peoppe are delusional about how asians actually look like due to so much animemaxxing and sutgerymaxxing. My 18 year old sister got married to a paki who is only 20 and works a good finance job. Fucking currychad is even 6'1.

Wrong race, ricecels are far below curries.
I think our women are more loyal(stats show it) but in general Asian males can nichemaxx with their Kpop stuff and date women who are into Kpop and Kdramas.

Indians do not have any niche.

i thought u never cared for teenage relationships
Not teenage in particular yes but it gets harder and harder as you get older. As far as I am concerned people shouldn't be getting into relationships before marriage but then they should also marry young, like the case here

Brutal and true as fuck. Most peoppe are delusional about how asians actually look like due to so much animemaxxing and sutgerymaxxing. My 18 year old sister got married to a paki who is only 20 and works a good finance job. Fucking currychad is even 6'1.
Huh ? Aren't you Arab or Turkish(i lurked and read some of your posts) ? I thought Arabs/Turks looked down on South Asian muslims. Why would your parents marry your sister to a Pakistani ?

this. I'm in curryland and still incel, i know some chinacels who are in china and incel. When you have Aspergers it doesn't matter if you're in the West or not, aspies are turn offs to all women
What hes trying to say is west is even more brutal because the best of the best will be chosen

Brutal thread, especially the comment from klopidogree. First, Asians weren’t allowed to bring wives in so they were just worker bees on dangerous projects with no sexual gratification. Now, whites take Asian foids en masse while producing propaganda that encourages Asian men to become bugmen and doing grueling work whites would rather avoid.

Brutal thread, especially the comment from klopidogree. First, Asians weren’t allowed to bring wives in so they were just worker bees on dangerous projects with no sexual gratification. Now, whites take Asian foids en masse while producing propaganda that encourages Asian men to become bugmen and doing grueling work whites would rather avoid.
We're just slave eunuchs, nothing has changed in the past 200 years. In fact whites who hate Asians are retarded, we're the only race that will do their dirty work without fucking their women.

We're just slave eunuchs, nothing has changed in the past 200 years. In fact whites who hate Asians are retarded, we're the only race that will do their dirty work without fucking their women.
Honestly, I'm treated by white friends this way too but have nowhere else to go and not be alone completely. I'm guessing a lot of Asians (incl curry here maybe to a lesser) are treated like this by male friends.

i thought u never cared for teenage relationships

that early? what did ur parents say about it
Bruh it was arranged. Obviously they approve
Huh ? Aren't you Arab or Turkish(i lurked and read some of your posts) ? I thought Arabs/Turks looked down on South Asian muslims. Why would your parents marry your sister to a Pakistani ?
Yes I am iraqi turk. And yes most arabs do look down on indian paki muslims. But doesn't mean we do per say

Because she liked his looks plus he has a good job.