Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecels celebrate noodles getting BLACKED

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
I've had it with noodlewhores, they know other races won't date Asian men yet choose to date every race of men other than their own kind. :feelsugh: This phenomenon is overwhelmingly prevalent in Asian foids, no other race of foids cuck their own men so brutally, this isn't normal :feelssus:

Last edited:
How are they ricecels if they want “their daughters” to do anything?

Rice eaters are the most cucked pathetic scum

cucking is integral to rice culture tbh

I've had it with noodlewhores, they know other races won't date Asian men
Maybe you could find something in Russia if the wars ends? I saw many Russian bitches with Asian man.

Maybe you could find something in Russia if the wars ends? I saw many Russian bitches with Asian man.
They are probably richfags

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/xu9i75/why_am_i_not_surprised_a_self_hating_asian_women/iqulxzf/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/xu9i75/why_am_i_not_surprised_a_self_hating_asian_women/iqumvnj/

Ricecels are so cucked they literally want their daughters to become mudsharks just to get back at the white man. Even in their revenge fantasies they can't imagine themselves fucking noodles so they have to rely on BBC instead :lul:

Ricecels are assholes:lul: Ban ricecels on this forum.

where's an asteroid when you need one eh

I knew a SEA chick that moved to Scandinavia to settle with whitey. Her "best friend" of 20 years (who she only interacts with online) is an Asian guy. She would literally date anyone before dating an Asian man. Said she is not attracted to them. Jfl her kids don't look white at all either. Where's that clip with the noodle complaining that her hapa crotchspawn look fully asian.

I knew a SEA chick that moved to Scandinavia to settle with whitey. Her "best friend" of 20 years (who she only interacts with online) is an Asian guy. She would literally date anyone before dating an Asian man. Said she is not attracted to them. Jfl her kids don't look white at all either. Where's that clip with the noodle complaining that her hapa crotchspawn look fully asian.
White fucks rice bucks :incel:

need yellow Sharia now

Noodles need to be enslaved

American Asian dudes are so weird and cucked. Idk why they complain about racism when their so racist themselves. Mexicans too

American Asian dudes are so weird and cucked. Idk why they complain about racism when their so racist themselves. Mexicans too
Asians are more obsessed with race than anyone else, yet ironically they're at the bottom of the racial hierarchy. Same with looks: the shortest, ugliest race is more obsessed with looks than anyone else.

High IQ dries up pussy faster than the desert. The only value women have for high IQ men is as betabuxxers.
Yeah...which is why Asian men need to use that IQ for something productive...like developing an aresenal of 10,000 nukes...or a racially-targettable bioweapon (which is possible and supposedly not even particular difficult, for someone with knowledge in that field...some whites will claim covid was a bioweapon (which is ironic, since china is still having lockdowns now, nearly 3 years later...while white countries have long since moved on)...I wish there were right though...since at least it would prove the CCP was based...at least you can say that about Putin

Otherwise, what's gonna happen...Xi could die within 5 or 10 years and what will his legacy be? Same with Kim Jong Un - it's better to die a hERo than to make no attempt to change the situation

Ricecels are so cucked they literally want their daughters to become mudsharks just to get back at the white man. Even in their revenge fantasies they can't imagine themselves fucking noodles so they have to rely on BBC instead :lul:
When the coping gets too strong :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Yeah...which is why Asian men need to use that IQ for something productive...like developing an aresenal of 10,000 nukes...or a racially-targettable bioweapon
WMAF couples are already biologically targeted in a sense: they inherently all carry the disease known as "ER factory". Unfortunately, it requires their sons to suffer for their sins, but...it's something.

Otherwise, what's gonna happen...Xi could die within 5 or 10 years and what will his legacy be? Same with Kim Jong Un - it's better to die a hERo than to make no attempt to change the situation
China is the leading Asian state not under Western control. Its rise will be good for Asian men in the long term, but before that, it can get much worse, up to and including internment camps for Asians (WMAF exempted!) as hostilities with America break out.

BBCs are just as capable of cucking ricemen as white Chad's.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/xu9i75/why_am_i_not_surprised_a_self_hating_asian_women/iqulxzf/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/xu9i75/why_am_i_not_surprised_a_self_hating_asian_women/iqumvnj/

I really don't know why so many of them are redpilled; serves no use when you already instinctively know that your foids have turned on you... :feelshaha:

SMVs have really only raised for Changlites and above or tall-ish lightskinned rices of any kind. :feelsjuice:

The only option for chinks is to start thugmaxxing and beating/killing noodles who racemix.