Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Ricecels can put this much effort into their looks and style and still end up incels

Ik. I've seen a lot of Asian guys who have great hair and alright faces but they get rejected just because they're Asian
One thing I noticed right away is his thin neck. I'm a framelet and I have the same shitty crooked pencil neck.

That's the effect of being from a neotenous race. You as a male, get a bad frame and get screwed in a free dating market

Ethnic tax is brutal.

Also @Stupid Clown do you know what races you're mixed with (if any?)

Ricecels have it brutal with their dating market

Thats why Kpoopmaxx is all useless, bunch of shitty disgusting goycuck cope. Unfortunately there still are literally millions of people believe this shit will work for them..

Ik. I've seen a lot of Asian guys who have great hair and alright faces but they get rejected just because they're Asian

its the genetics
oriental genes makes you feminine even the guys
its not like negroid genes which make you super masculine its why sheboon look like manz :feelskek:

also they struggle to build, muscle rare to see asian guy whos ripped.

Nothing will not make you a ricecel outside of hyper kpopmaxxing, which at that point is going all the way and getting a brand new face