Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ricecels can fight

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
I wonder how long Chad would last in the ring against this guy :

Don't buy the argument that sexual selection filters out subhumans. Asian men are not subhumans.

nah bbc mike tyson would knock him out easily ngl theres no kung fu for ur genetics

Don't buy the argument that sexual selection filters out subhumans. Asian men are not subhumans.

Just be 1 out of 1million bro

Fighting is cope anyway ngl. Chad is a lover not a fighter. Fighters are compensating for something

Kung fu is superior . A rice can knock you out with that tchi energy even you are some bbc Tyrone fighter .

Fighting is cope anyway ngl. Chad is a lover not a fighter. Fighters are compensating for something
That should tell everything you need to know about how ridiculous female selection criteria are. Like how is a pretty face a better indicator of fitness than fighting skills ?

Koinophilia is dumb and should not be used to selectively breed humans.

Just kickbox, bro
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

That should tell everything you need to know about how ridiculous female selection criteria are. Like how is a pretty face a better indicator of fitness than fighting skills ?

That just shows two gays fight while chad slays. MMA is gayer than pro wrestling and so is hugging/boxing with oversized gloves

Why would modern humans ever need to exchange blows and ruin their evolved brains with CTE? Cavemen values applied to the modern world

Why would modern humans ever need to exchange blows and ruin their evolved brains with CTE? Cavemen values applied to the modern world
It's not so much about the fight, it's about proving physical fitness. There are other ways, but IMHO this is a very good one because it doesn't just require strength and speed, but also reflexes, as very well illustrated by this particular fighter.

It's not so much about the fight, it's about proving physical fitness. There are other ways, but IMHO this is a very good one because it doesn't just require strength and speed, but also reflexes, as very well illustrated by this particular fighter.
How about a sprinting or weightlifting contest?

His bone structure is too weak.White chad would pummel him.
We've had matches like these before.White chad always wins.

martial arts is the biggest cope ricecels came up with, and the biggest scam other races fell for. to this day a lot of men worship bruce lee as if he's the greatest fighter ever, when bruce lee will get destroyed in a fight against your local gymmaxxed tyrone

there's a reason why UFC and pro boxing have weight divisions; physically smaller guys - not just in terms of height, but also frame, muscle mass, reach, etc. - have almost zero chance against larger opponent. no amount of martial arts training can overcome this inherent disadvantage

Chad doesn't have to enter a ring to win. Chad won when he was born.
Kung fu is superior . A rice can knock you out with that tchi energy even you are some bbc Tyrone fighter .
Cuck-fu

martial arts is the biggest cope ricecels came up with, and the biggest scam other races fell for. to this day a lot of men worship bruce lee as if he's the greatest fighter ever, when bruce lee will get destroyed in a fight against your local gymmaxxed tyrone

there's a reason why UFC and pro boxing have weight divisions; physically smaller guys - not just in terms of height, but also frame, muscle mass, reach, etc. - have almost zero chance against larger opponent. no amount of martial arts training can overcome this inherent disadvantage
Martial arts such as Kung Fu and Karate are huge copes, but proper combat sports like UFC and boxing are not, I assume you have no experience training in an actual combat sport.
Weight divisions exist because a much larger trained fighter will have an advantage over a smaller trained fighter.
Gymmaxxing =/= combat trained and a smaller person with training can defeat a larger person without training.
Feel free to enter the ring against a featherweight pro, you'll get your ass beat.

that rice is like 50kg. 100kg chad comes up, grabs his arm and crushes him into a brick wall

Martial arts such as Kung Fu and Karate are huge copes, but proper combat sports like UFC and boxing are not, I assume you have no experience training in an actual combat sport.
Weight divisions exist because a much larger trained fighter will have an advantage over a smaller trained fighter.
Gymmaxxing =/= combat trained and a smaller person with training can defeat a larger person without training.
Feel free to enter the ring against a featherweight pro, you'll get your ass beat.
Boxing, Muay Thai, and BJJ are the most practical IMO.

This, remember when Chad Pitt fucked Mike Tyson ex-wife? Even the most dangerous human in boxing history gets cucked, you can't lose as a chad.

View attachment 174685

His bone structure is too weak.White chad would pummel him.
We've had matches like these before.White chad always wins.
His bone structure isn't weak, his jaw is on point, zygomatics are on point as well, eye area is decent.

While incel is an mma champion, chad kills him using a gun donated by a foid cop

Genetics is king. Anything else is cope.

Martial arts is a great cope, though ngl.

His bone structure isn't weak, his jaw is on point, zygomatics are on point as well, eye area is decent.
I'm talking about his frame and bodys bone density.

I can't fight for shit. My parents can afford to hire a few lawyers, though.

JFL at taking one video of a professional martial artist kicking someone's ass and somehow extrapolating that to the other 2 billion Asian males on the planet.

ROFL

The only advantage he'd have over a Tyrone fighter is intelligence. Then it's a question of how much intelligence is needed to defeat greater strength and faster reflexes
Why would modern humans ever need to exchange blows and ruin their evolved brains with CTE?
Because access to weapons is regulated?

One is a genetic selection
other is just an abilty to fight

You can be good at fighting sports,but that doenst compesate for your face

No, there is no advantages in being asian. I know firsthand, just being half will always hold me back in my life.

There are whites and blacks who can move like that and they're cruiserweight +

I can't fight for shit. My parents can afford to hire a few lawyers, though.

JFL at taking one video of a professional martial artist kicking someone's ass and somehow extrapolating that to the other 2 billion Asian males on the planet.
There’s no lawyer for your face :feelsrope:

Bruce Lee actually admitted that his martial arts weren't working well against large westerners and that someone who has done a year of wrestling and boxing will defeat a life long martial artist.

Cope. Chad drago takes them out
ivan_drago_poster.png

Bruce Lee actually admitted that his martial arts weren't working well against large westerners and that someone who has done a year of wrestling and boxing will defeat a life long martial artist.
Boxing, Wrestling, Mauy Thau kickboxing and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu are what work in MMA. I have trained some BJJ but the guys there said that boxing and wrestling were really the best for a street fight.

nah bbc mike tyson would knock him out easily ngl theres no kung fu for ur genetics
this, you don't see him fighting anyone over 130 lbs. It's impressive nonetheless and fun to watch, love muay thai.

You don't see rice in high tier fighting. Look at the UFC. When has there been a rice champion? I can't think of one. Asians suck at fighting non Asians.

baddest man on the planet is a white tallfag

You don't see rice in high tier fighting. Look at the UFC. When has there been a rice champion? I can't think of one. Asians suck at fighting non Asians.
current ufc's foid strawweight champion is from china
there are some good asian contenders in male divisions tho

Last edited:
A trained fighter easily beats an untrained fighter. Roger Huerta brutally dispatched with ease a division I college linebacker that had 8 inches and 80 lbs on him. Khabib Nurmagomedov would easily kill any untrained gymmaxxer on the planet in unarmed combat (proof of that: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-killing-weightlifter-bare-knuckle-brawl.html ).

The reason weight divisions exist is because a larger elite fighter will beat a smaller elite fighter. However an elite smaller fighter will easily beat lower ranked and unranked fighters even giving massive weight and height advantages, let alone the completely untrained.

p2YI3mi.jpg

Guy on the left (Randy Couture) was winning for almost 10 minutes of fight time against the NCAA division I HW wrestling champion and multiple time all-american on the right (Brock Lesnar).

Brock Lesnar is the ultimate chad

That's a knock against Lesnar that he locked her down like 15 years out of date :feelskek:

Remember watching monday night raw or maybe some rented PPV tape with her teasing showing off her tits only for her not to do it :feelsree:
I'm 41 and remember the Monday Night Wars. Wrestling is dying now

JFL if you think this manlet that weighs 100 lbs would last 30 seconds against a 200 lb Chad in a street fight. There's a reason why weight classes exist, no matter how good you are a bigger dude will almost always have the advantage.

A trained fighter easily beats an untrained fighter. Roger Huerta brutally dispatched with ease a division I college linebacker that had 8 inches and 80 lbs on him. Khabib Nurmagomedov would easily kill any untrained gymmaxxer on the planet in unarmed combat (proof of that: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-killing-weightlifter-bare-knuckle-brawl.html ).

The reason weight divisions exist is because a larger elite fighter will beat a smaller elite fighter. However an elite smaller fighter will easily beat lower ranked and unranked fighters even giving massive weight and height advantages, let alone the completely untrained.

p2YI3mi.jpg

Guy on the left (Randy Couture) was winning for almost 10 minutes of fight time against the NCAA division I HW wrestling champion and multiple time all-american on the right (Brock Lesnar).

I think you're right within reason. I can think of countless examples where superior size is overcome, most aptly in this fight

but I think we have to be reasonable, I have a hard time believing this 5,5 130 pound guy could take on 6,6 270 pound Gronk, but that's just me.

but remember Brock is fucking SABLE

Yeah but she doesn't look like that anymore and she's 10 years older than Brock. Also lol his daughter got his looks (doesn't work so well on a girl) while she was a dime.

Edit: His daughter is from his first wife, not Sable.

o
Yeah but she doesn't look like that anymore and she's 10 years older than Brock. Also lol his daughter got his looks (doesn't work so well on a girl) while she was a dime.
Cope. Who are YOU doing rn? Who are any of us doing?

It doesnt matter if you can legitimately fight foids only care if you look like you can fight. If you look like napoleon dynamite but have a black belt foids dont care and wont give you a chance they rather have a big dude whose never been in a fight because he looks intimidating.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back