Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ricecels at r/hapas are so blackpilled yet wont admit it

S

SupremeCel

Recruit
★★★
r/hapas users are blackpilled af about relationships and white worship yet they still refuse to admit theyre incel,females go there to virtue signal that she only dates azian boyz(like shes special and not a genetic clone of most af) and males go to vent about their ascended white fathers and their self hating-white worshipping mother! :feelsautistic:

they studycel and gymmax to attract foids but even bottom tier noodlewhores wont give them a chance,instead she helps our brethren ascend and make r/hapas poster/ER 2.0 and even brag about the bbc she took :feelsahh:

ITS Fucking ovER for ricecels in western countries,your best bet is making money/career and going back to your home country where there is less chance you get cucked by cumskins

lol @ that faggot for listening to what orders he is given like a good little faggot

r/hapas is a fucking goldmine of autism. I miss making fun of that place. Sorry hapacels, its over for you.

He's half black, tho. There's no country for him to go back to.

most hapas are half white so they can pass as japanese or chinese and gain status for their whiteness like himr
half british half asian, slaying 40/50 year olds in japan
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Half black, half asian? That's a special kind of hell even I can't truly understand the pain of.

Hapas not happy

Chinese women wont date us though. And there are far more chinese men than women. Asian women are white cock thirsty materialistic whores

Hapas seem to think that we are racists for the most part

and they only acknowledge that asain women are pieces of shit

Hapas seem to think that we are racists for the most part

and they only acknowledge that asain women are pieces of shit
I might go there so i cant rant at length about how much i hate them

They all suffer from an identity crisis. They hate that they're not fully white

Racemixing is so fucking evil to your kids and kin. I feel for the Hapa bros.

Half black, half asian? That's a special kind of hell even I can't truly understand the pain of.
Well, the most famous black model is half asian. Tyrese Beckford or something like that.

I've seen a lot of asian men have success with white and hispanic women. K pop did a lot for decent looking asian men, i think the chance at success with other ethnic groups keeps hapas from swallowing the black pill fully.

most hapas are half white so they can pass as japanese or chinese and gain status for their whiteness like himr
maxresdefault.jpg
He has a wife no who is about the same age as him

He has a wife no who is about the same age as him
Married her just for a visa, he propably will get bored of her
Also he's under thirty and his wife is over thirty iirc

Married her just for a visa, he propably will get bored of her
Also he's under thirty and his wife is over thirty iirc
Yeah but he is not that far from 30. Idk but Daniel is such a weird guy. He is living a pretty easy life by making these youtube.videos and just chilling in Japan.

maxresdefault.jpg
Didn't this guy literally got blowjob from guy supposedly in park in Japan long ago ?

maxresdefault.jpg

Who is this guy again? I remember he had THE most depressing Youtube channel. Just him walking around alone getting rejected by feemayles or having sad stories....very Kent-like in its form.

Chinese women wont date us though. And there are far more chinese men than women. Asian women are white cock thirsty materialistic whores
War should be declared on China and India for their one-child policies that lead to a massive gender ratio imbalance. worse than nuclear weapon proliferation.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back