Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ricecels aren’t short anymore.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Everyone here believes ricecels to be 5’6 on average and yet they all giga heightmog; I even see 6’3-6’6 rice men now. :feelsree:

Last edited:
I am seeing them in my Chinese college, 6'0-6'4 northern chinks with huge frames

I am seeing them in my Chinese college, 6'0-6'4 northern chinks with huge frames
Same experience, they are giga moggers. They always seem to have a cute noodle gf and expensive clothing, cars, and apple products with them, yet people here won’t accept JBA! :feelsree:

The highest smv Asian country is korea

I looked for the studies for their 21yo average height

It’s 5’8.5

Northern Europe 21yo average is 6ft.

Even the tallest Asians are MANLETS

It’s 5’8.5

it is only fakecels who say this bullshit about 6’0 being average height

6632C8D4 1F15 482D 89F4 59C085DAEF15

shaq heightmogged by big rice

It’s 5’8.5

5’9 isn’t manlet, that’s just 1 inch short of average height low IQ tallfag cope. :feelsUgh:

height is cope all is about NT

Even worse there are chink foids who are 6'2 too, and it happened like 5 times this week
I don’t understand noodlewhore height, some of them are barely 4’10 while others are 5’10+. Doesn’t make any sense. :feelsUgh: @Transcended Trucel

Over. Post based dickpill posts again bro.

I don’t understand noodlewhore height, some of them are barely 4’10 while others are 5’10+. Doesn’t make any sense. :feelsUgh: @Transcended Trucel
true. crazy variation. very few in middle

I saw my first heightmog asian a week or two ago, at the beach, he was probably ~6'4 and had very wide shoulders, the characteristic square jaw, buff, and had a murderous stride.

I was chogged for the first time in my life.

Google Northern Europe studies
i live in northern europe and the avg height is 5’10 like most other places, those “studies” are self reported or measured with shoes on

i live in northern europe and the avg height is 5’10 like most other places, those “studies” are self reported or measured with shoes on
these people believe non db studies, jkust lol

Gooks and japs aren’t even that bad off SMV wise, they’re practically praised in the west women see them as “exotic and smart”. It’s the Mexicans and gross white mutts like me they dislike. A jap in NYC or LA can get women so easily

I live Northern Europe and it’s definitely 6f just like every study says

Everyone here believes ricecels to be 5’6 on average and yet they all giga heightmog; I even see 6’3-6’6 rice men now. :feelsree:
r/turbochangs is real life. Brutal