Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecels are VR marriage maxxing

The music says it all

How can he feel sex and even look at her all the time when he comes home? He can only see her using a vr and she doesn't have any feelings for him either apart from a few codes. But if you look up to the comments in YouTube they say, whatever, feels good, let him have it :feelspuke:

You know whats even more brutal. The fact that the rice foid didn't even want to be close to the ricecel. Look how she hurried away as soon as he was done kissing that thing. She totally and utterly disgusted by them. Never began for ricecels.

20 years from now this will be the norm unfortunately
She see him as a pathetic excuse of a human I see her poking that rubber shit on his mouth as he feels joy he will never have

why the fuck would you marry one VR hole, when you can have an entire harem caged up like Ariel Castro

this is some real sci fi dystopic shit right here

am I going insane? Is this even real life anymore?

how did asian culture go from the most beautiful and sophisticated in the world to this fucking garbage?

The comments I thought would be like:

“oh wow, male loneliness is really causing serious mental illness in society. Not even violence, just causing straight dystopia insanity”

Nope. Every comment is:

“Muh hahahaah incellll rot loseerrr”

Society is doomed. Mass shootings done en masse by lonely men will have to be what it takes for society to acknowledge the rapid rise of male loneliness

Next level cope

Just wait and see what will happen when AI gfs and sexbots come out, simps will go nuts over them.

Either they accept those inventions or not, this is the question. I know feminist will protest, and later all other sluts join in when they feel that they have less man since both Betas and chads (Who will exculisibly go for stacies or high tier backys, and for sex will just buy a s3xbot when it will get normalized)

Muh hahahaah incellll rot loseerrr
100% they are the incel loser lol, if a Chad see this it would probably say : strange shit, this world is fucked .
Eventually they will stop coping and become like the ricecel at the end

It's overusuおしまい for human race