Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ricecels are the most gaslighted deathnic group

war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Self-banned
-
Chink and gook holes are the biggest race traitors. Water is wet tier post tbhngl.

Asians are ~6% of the U.S. Population.
Not accounting for specific location, interracial relationships, or sex ratio: an Asian's odds are of finding a partner are 1/12 that of Whites (72% of U.S. population).

If normal white guys are struggling to find relationships, Asians will struggle worse.

Being Asian is the worst dating success multiplier because you start at 6%.

Chink and gook holes are the biggest race traitors. Water is wet tier post tbhngl.
A girl in high school hosted an exchange student from China. Her boyfriend (also Chinese, from China) was already in the US at some university. Chinese girl managed to convince her parents to let her come to the US, "see the campus" and then spend the semester in my town as an exchange student, and then presumably apply to that same college.

...in reality, you can probably guess, she just wanted to bang her boyfriend without her parents finding out. Typical foid stuff.

When she came to town to be the exchange student, her boyfriend initially came with her (because college terms start later than high school - so he was still off). So when school started and everybody was talking (not to me, but I overheard), I heard how her boyfriend was taking her to asian-specific stuff. I guess there are "hidden" clubs or whatever. And the girl whose family was hosting her said how she had already made a lot of Chinese friends.

Anyway, boyfriend eventually leaves; travels back to his college.

I shit you not, within a month, this Chinese girl had a white boyfriend. I shit. You. Not.

Her Chinese boyfriend was from a good family, had money to send him to school, and he was on track to get a degree and undoubtedly make bank. She could have married him and had an easy life. She couldn't keep her legs closed for 30 days, and threw it all away.

A girl in high school hosted an exchange student from China. Her boyfriend (also Chinese, from China) was already in the US at some university. Chinese girl managed to convince her parents to let her come to the US, "see the campus" and then spend the semester in my town as an exchange student, and then presumably apply to that same college.

...in reality, you can probably guess, she just wanted to bang her boyfriend without her parents finding out. Typical foid stuff.

When she came to town to be the exchange student, her boyfriend initially came with her (because college terms start later than high school - so he was still off). So when school started and everybody was talking (not to me, but I overheard), I heard how her boyfriend was taking her to asian-specific stuff. I guess there are "hidden" clubs or whatever. And the girl whose family was hosting her said how she had already made a lot of Chinese friends.

I shit you not, within a month, this Chinese girl had a white boyfriend. I shit. You. Not.

Her Chinese boyfriend was from a good family, had money to send him to school, and he was on track to get a degree and undoubtedly make bank. She could have married him and had an easy life. She couldn't keep her legs closed for 30 days, and threw it all away.
Standard chink hole behaviour. This shouldn't surprise anyone who's black pilled.

Reading the comments, it just so happens I only hang out with white people:

riKk38D.png

At least you can get a 1/10 white single mom, who it looks like had a kid with a white guy:

9Dva51I.png

riKk38D.png

At least you can get a 1/10 white single mom, who it looks like had a kid with a white guy:

9Dva51I.png

Don't ever post this kind of cancer ever again, buddy boyo. Should be a bannable offence to post tiktok.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@pillowtalkwithryan/video/7155998078451911941?is_from_webapp=v1&item_id=7155998078451911941

Just look at this shit. White guy says that Asian guys suck on tinder, like no fucking shit. However, this implies it's their own fault and not their race that is holding them back. I guess if you're white, you'll never have to consider your race as a detriment. I'm so fucking tired of normies gaslighting.

My God that's the ugliest chink I've ever seen. She completely overdid the makeup and the dyed hair looks awful especially with the dress. She looks like a hooker.

Race mixing should be illegal.

riKk38D.png

9Dva51I.png

When they say they want Asian men they meant kpop changs

Asians are ~6% of the U.S. Population.
Not accounting for specific location, interracial relationships, or sex ratio: an Asian's odds are of finding a partner are 1/12 that of Whites (72% of U.S. population).

If normal white guys are struggling to find relationships, Asians will struggle worse.

Being Asian is the worst dating success multiplier because you start at 6%.
Asian men are roughly 17-18% of the population in SF. We do even worst here than some suburb or flyover state.

"
San Francisco Demographics
White: 44.87% Asian: 34.33% Other race: 7.70% Two or more races: 7.17%"

Thats why you shouldnt bring her there. And if theres no other option then be very prepared to dumb her

Video wont even play for me fuck