Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecels are forming armed militias now

An organisation where you pay them to be cucked :feelskek:

based rice:feelshaha:

Ricecels would be mogged in the battlefield

Vietnamese farmers mogged the zog bots in war before :shock:
Tremendous civilian losses, rapes, etc. Yeah they gave some normies PTSD but at a huge human cost. Ricecels are a slave race though, so maybe they didn’t care as much idk.

they should make tenda spencer the leader

Tremendous civilian losses, rapes, etc. Yeah they gave some normies PTSD but at a huge human cost. Ricecels are a slave race though, so maybe they didn’t care as much idk.
Yeah I don't think there's a race more pathetic than rice

wtf is the pan asian oath and why should I swear it. It sounds cultish to me tbh.

wtf is the pan asian oath and why should I swear it. It sounds cultish to me tbh.

We Asian peoples, though our surnames differ, swear this oath of unity. From this day forward, we join forces for common purpose: to aid the troubled and save the endangered. To avenge the wronged and bring peace to the people above. Though we were not born on the same day, in the same month, of the same year, we hope to die on the same day, in the same month, of the same year. May Heaven and Earth attest to what is in our hearts. Should we ever do anything to betray this Oath, may Heaven and the peoples of the Earth strike us dead where we lie.

:lul: :lul: :lul:

Is there a genetic cut-off percentage for the organization?

We Asian peoples, though our surnames differ, swear this oath of unity. From this day forward, we join forces for common purpose: to aid the troubled and save the endangered. To avenge the wronged and bring peace to the people above. Though we were not born on the same day, in the same month, of the same year, we hope to die on the same day, in the same month, of the same year. May Heaven and Earth attest to what is in our hearts. Should we ever do anything to betray this Oath, may Heaven and the peoples of the Earth strike us dead where we lie.

:lul: :lul: :lul:
I don't blame them for fantasizing about becoming superheroes but this shit is ridiculous, especially the three kingdoms reference.
Even joining the CCP is a more convincing option than whatever they are proposing.

this is actually the one based thing that asians can do that makes sense.

We can't beat thugs but we certainly can shoot them. But I wouldn't be surprised if chinks got 2x worse treatment than Rittenhouse for basic justified self-defense

I'm getting scam vibes out of this, mostly because I would never pay for this

We can't beat thugs but we certainly can shoot them. But I wouldn't be surprised if chinks got 2x worse treatment than Rittenhouse for basic justified self-defense
Pretty sure FBIs are watching those threads closely and will get the poor ricecel arrested the moment he crosses the line.

Bet the feds aren't gonna do them like they do pan africanists

The asians at asianmasculinity are insane as ever, good effort though.

We Asian men have been getting woke lately through social media.

We realize that when white liberals decide to be liberal (whether that be the old boomer whites or young white hipsters living in the inner cities), it means that blacks and browns get the upperhand because of white liberalism aka white complacency.

When whites get liberal and complacent, the blacks and to a lesser extent, browns, realize that they can get away with crime so as long as they are not targeting white areas, white businesses, and white pedestrians for crime. So they either target each other or Asians. What whites want is to feel good about themselves and attone for their past racism. So they throw bones and chicken feed to blacks and hispanics. Blacks get to fuck some white landwhales or young white females in the local high schools and colleges, receive handouts from whitey, and cultural backing. While Hispanics get the privilege of working for Whites as manual laborers and being able to stay in CA illegally. Of course, Asians, particularly Asian men get thrown under the bus in all of this.

But for the past year, fed up ricecels have been setting up social media accounts calling out black crime and white liberals. And managed to start the trendy stop asian hate movement.

So blacks recently have been easing off of targeting Asians and have been flash mob robbing high end boutique shops in the major cities. But that has caused massive outrage to whites. Because the major shopping centers are the source of tax money and business for the state. Aka, the whole caball that keeps this whole clownery thing going ie, the government, which is the biggest business of them all.

Last edited:
A little bit cringe but i dont see an issue with this especially in light of attacks on gooks

We realize that when white liberals decide to be liberal (whether that be the old boomer whites or young white hipsters living in the inner cities), it means that blacks and browns get the upperhand because of white liberalism aka white complacency.

When whites get liberal and complacent, the blacks and to a lesser extent, browns, realize that they can get away with crime so as long as they are not targeting white areas, white businesses, and white pedestrians for crime. So they either target each other or Asians. What whites want is to feel good about themselves and attone for their past racism. So they throw bones and chicken feed to blacks and hispanics. Blacks get to fuck some white landwhales or young white females in the local high schools and colleges, receive handouts from whitey, and cultural backing. While Hispanics get the privilege of working for Whites as manual laborers and being able to stay in CA illegally. Of course, Asians, particularly Asian men get thrown under the bus in all of this.

But for the past year, fed up ricecels have been setting up social media accounts calling out black crime and white liberals. And managed to start the trendy stop asian hate movement.

So blacks recently have been easing off of targeting Asians and have been flash mob robbing high end boutique shops in the major cities. But that has caused massive outrage to whites. Because the major shopping centers are the source of tax money and business for the state. Aka, the whole caball that keeps this whole clownery thing going ie, the government, which is the biggest business of them all.

Its good to see Asian men organizing together and starting to stand up for their own interests. Blacks, white liberals, Jews and co. seem to like Asians on their side, but as soon as the Asians have demands those groups get angry and try to hold down the Asians.

So the only way is to organize into large groups that have power and then negotiate.

The other groups will resist at first because they don't want to share as is human nature.

For example Asian interest organizations could get behind a candidate with money, volunteering, social media, etc. or not depending on their deals.

giga based
cope in LA riots they kept the nigs in line
Yeah I don't think there's a race more pathetic than rice
cope curries are below rice

true tbh. Rice need move to Republican states

Its good to see Asian men organizing together and starting to stand up for their own interests. Blacks, white liberals, Jews and co. seem to like Asians on their side, but as soon as the Asians have demands those groups get angry and try to hold down the Asians.

So the only way is to organize into large groups that have power and then negotiate.

The other groups will resist at first because they don't want to share as is human nature.

For example Asian interest organizations could get behind a candidate with money, volunteering, social media, etc. or not depending on their deals.
Based, we need to band together to intimidate other races and demand "protection money" in form of nubile jbs :feelsdevil:

They wouldnt, turkic/mongol tribes regularily defeated and humilated european like people in the steppes, and ruled over europe briefly (the hunnic empire), japan would've won if they had more resources

Send them to internment camps.

Screenshot 20220206 212733 Chrome

how asian do you have to be :feelshehe:

OP is obsessed with aznidentity. I think he secretly wants rice cock up his ass.