Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ricecel youtuber now lives out of his car. Trudeau's Canada

When you have a meme ''job''

I wouldn’t mind living in a car

I wouldn’t mind living in a car
I did it once to save money on a road trip. It sucked ass, I couldn't imagine having to do it because I had no other choice.

I thought I was pretty resilient to having to sleep rough, but man it was only the smallest step above a homeless shelter

canada is brutal as fuck i hate living here

I thought about it doing it a couple years back but I was like nah.

I get diarrhea from eating burgers and I like burgers. McD burger patties arent 100% meat and got some soy/dairy in it.
I also like pizza and burritos.

I can only imagine having to rush to the nearest gas station or drive 15+ minutes to a 24hour fitness gym. And if I don't make it in time, my car seat is basically done for. No amount of detailing can get rid of diarrhea poo.

Plus I can't fully stretch out because of limited space in my car.

There's always the fear of someone smashing my window at night or during the day when I'm not in my car.

Fuck that.

Living in your car is a sign that you're a loser. Either you don't have a decent job or are bad with saving/investing. Or both.

If you had a gf to share an apartment with you wouldn't be living out of your fuckin car lol. You'd have someone to talk to every night, watch movies, kiss, and fuck. Pay the rent on time every month.

No one lives in their damn car if they had a choice.

There are many people like this homeless blackcel all over California. He's not a drug addict but he's living out of his car and as soon as his car needs a major repair, he's basically done for.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_57-71e6rw&t=183s

Housing is so expensive in Canada that guys working full time jobs are still homeless. Shelter is a basic need and should be free.

Housing is so expensive in Canada that guys working full time jobs are still homeless. Shelter is a basic need and should be free.
He has covered why on his channel. Basically they went from 20 million people to 40 million people in 25 years. All by design.

This guy is from a rich chinese family. When they lost their wealth, his parents were no longer able to support him financially

This guy is from a rich chinese family. When they lost their wealth, his parents were no longer able to support him financially
He is a genuine "incel without hate". Never seen someone so thoroughly blackpilled that they are concurrently whitepilled. Poor dude.

You will be kicked out of your house to make room for currycels and you will be happy

He is a genuine "incel without hate". Never seen someone so thoroughly blackpilled that they are concurrently whitepilled. Poor dude.
At least he is not the typical ricecuck, he is actually calling out asian foids for being racist

At least he is not the typical ricecuck, he is actually calling out asian foids for being racist
Yes, and I think he's beyond that level.

Bluepill: "I am average 5ft8 Asian zoomer man and all is fair"
Red pill: "Whites are stealing all our women, we need to fight back. r/AsianMasculinity"
Blackpill: "The racepill is the cause of our suffering. There is nothing I can do to fix it. This sucks"
Chinese Historian: "The racepill is the cause of our suffering. There is nothing I can do to fix it. I don't care"

I get diarrhea from eating burgers and I like burgers. McD burger patties arent 100% meat and got some soy/dairy in it.

I can only imagine having to rush to the nearest gas station or drive 15+ minutes to a 24hour fitness gym. And if I don't make it in time, my car seat is basically done for. No amount of detailing can get rid of diarrhea poo.

There's always the fear of someone smashing my window at night or during the day when I'm not in my car.

Fuck that.

Living in your car is a sign that you're a loser. Either you don't have a decent job or are bad with saving/investing. Or both.

If you had a gf to share an apartment with you wouldn't be living out of your fuckin car lol. You'd have someone to talk to every night, watch movies, kiss, and fuck. Pay the rent on time every month.

There are many people like this homeless blackcel all over California. He's not a drug addict but he's living out of his car and as soon as his car needs a major repair, he's basically done for.

normies would call that dude lazy
clown world:fuk:

Fuck that.

i hate that this is going to be my near future once my parents die or kick me out and its all bc im a sub5 whos only job "opportunities" is low end shit jobs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back