Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel victims of JBW

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★★
3DD13159 D700 41F0 B4A7 828E830D5B39

replace the "I" in sixers with an E and then you have what they really are

Those are some subhuman looking noodlewhores. Absolutely disgusting.

They all look the same. :lul:

screen-shot-2016-04-05-at-10-11-44-am.png

“BUT MUH JBW BRO”

These guys are tall and above average looking but have to settle for subhuman foids, anyone who believes in JBW is not blackpilled at all

The white men love noodlewhore but they literraly destroy they genectic with this creature how sad.

Jbw only works if you are a white normie minimum and also ethnic majority areas.
Normie face and height are needed for everything, if you are a manlet even 1/10 foids reject you by default

They all look the same. :lul:

screen-shot-2016-04-05-at-10-11-44-am.png
I could only tell the same face was superimposed onto all the faces after looking at the foids, it fits for all the guys

:lul::lul:
But ignorance is bliss right?

European Chads lack the Asiatic IQ genes, anyway.

That's why they often import East Asians into their universities and labs.

Some white chad-lite guys with 2/10 noodles automatically means any white guy can get a foid just because he is white?
Fucking nigger greycel, I live in latin country and if you haven't seen how girls thirst for white looking guys you should close your fucking mouth.

Fucking nigger greycel, I live in latin country and if you haven't seen how girls thirst for white looking guys you should close your fucking mouth.
Latinas hate white guys, you are clueless