Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ricecel uprising has begun?

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200718 160310

I am happy for him.

Image l

it's over for non ricecels

I would love to see IT explain why they write articles about this shit if the racepill wasn't real

I'm not happy. Foreigners can come here and steal my women. Can he at least beat her, I'll feel better

Still over for us, I can't even cope by looking at wfam relationships

When they have sex:

nothing changes for me and it will only get worse

rice fever is taking over
how will dongoloids cope

I'm not happy. Foreigners can come here and steal my women. Can he at least beat her, I'll feel better
Cope if you think this relationship is not entirely cucked in the foids favor. She practically owns him, its true matriarchy

Long live the new rice age

well holy fucking shit. Good for that ricecel.

that said, that foid is definitely the head of that household. He is completely cucked but at least his dick is wet and he got to breed with a white foid, which is ultimate pinnacle of foids for ricecels.

me personally I still couldn’t. Can’t speak the language so I can’t survive in chinkland. I’m stuck in this fucking country forever.

but hey at least I’m going to blow my head off soon so there’s that.

well holy fucking shit. Good for that ricecel.

that said, that foid is definitely the head of that household. He is completely cucked but at least his dick is wet and he got to breed with a white foid, which is ultimate pinnacle of foids for ricecels.

me personally I still couldn’t. Can’t speak the language so I can’t survive in chinkland. I’m stuck in this fucking country forever.

but hey at least I’m going to blow my head off soon so there’s that.
Good luck brother!

She looks like a nice pussy, but the daugher does not look asian.

She probably gets some on the side from chad

Nice cherrypick. The fact that they wrote an article about this anomaly suggests something, I wonder what :waitwhat:

Cherry picking!

This Rice LifeMogs the shit outta me!
Got a twitch JB roastie and I’m lonely

this couple always pisses me off idk why maybe because of my ego i think i'm much better than this ugly gook and she's really hot white bitch

It’s because he mogs even though he doesn’t look like he should