Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ricecel tries to date “long distance gf” irl, she murders his ego for being a manlet

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date
this is obviously scripted but i wouldnt be suprised if this was what she was actually thinking

JFL a noodle did this to me. Once she saw my pic she said she had a mexican boyfriend and said he much taller than me.

How much did he pay that white girl

this is obviously scripted but i wouldnt be suprised if this was what she was actually thinking
what would u do in that situation

I can't watch this suifuel right now. I just wanna say that this happened to a guy I knew from school. It wasn't nice. Half a year of online relationship and she immediately rejected him on sight when they met for the first time.

JFL a noodle did this to me. Once she saw my pic she said she had a mexican boyfriend and said he much taller than me.
I like how you wrote it like a SEA noodle would write it.

Attachments

• why.gif
    why.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
You’re a fucking cuck if you get into a long distance relationship, she’s most likely getting fucked by someone else JFL

Wow a noodle did this to me, met her on tinder, she asked if I had a 6 pack, and when we met told me I was short, ugly, and ethnic!
Manlets really can't win!

Wow a noodle did this to me, met her on tinder, she asked if I had a 6 pack, and when we met told me I was short, ugly, and ethnic!
Manlets really can't win!
At least you matched JFL

Only matched because she was looking for ugly, safe, settling down guy, that's what hurt the most and ended up sending me here
You in mainland china? Using tantan?

Alright just watched the whole video.

The guy is inexperienced and cringe as fuck. Why would you jump into her like a total sperg, yes I know he’s excited but you gotta control your emotions. After that I knew it was over. Her body language is the big key, she wasn’t as happy or excited to see him. Two years wasted talking to some chick online and ends up getting friendzoned, at least give him a handjob :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

JFL at this comment from him. Yeah bro! Call her up while she’s getting fucked by chad
3A6697BB FEA5 4F9C 83EF B5E7980892AE

Last edited:
I like how you wrote it like a SEA noodle would write it.
HE MUCH TAWWA

lol they were face to face for maybe 10 seconds before she mentioned another dick by proxy, saying "this is the first time I've ever dated..."

Last edited:
HE MUCH TAWWA

lol they were face to face for maybe 10 seconds before she mentioned another dick by proxy, saying "this is the first time I've ever dated..."
She finds another boy in the follow up video JFL.

how much did he pay her, it must be fake