Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ricecel trait: getting bullied by noodlewhores

Ricecel X

Ricecel X

6’1” ogre
★★★★
There is no one who hates ricecels more than noodlewhores, not even white men. They want us to die, that's why they are doing their very best to ensure that Asian male genetics do not get passed on.

Noodlewhores hate how weak and pathetic ricecels are, and they hate how they're basically lower than a ricecel. They are compelled to bully or ignore us, to assert their superiority and massive egos.

it's funny because noodlewhores are seen as cum dumpsters by white men, yet they still worship them

it's funny because noodlewhores are seen as cum dumpsters by white men, yet they still worship them

thats how all foids are with men who they fuck

Ya pretty much. White men mostly see Asian women as inferior to white women. I’ve read historical accounts of white men who claim that Asian women are fucking ugly. It’s only recently that they’ve started to cope by JBWmaxxing, since white womens hypergamy is out of control.

There is no one who hates ricecels more than noodlewhores, not even white men. They want us to die, that's why they are doing their very best to ensure that Asian male genetics do not get passed on.

Noodlewhores hate how weak and pathetic ricecels are, and they hate how they're basically lower than a ricecel. They are compelled to bully or ignore us, to assert their superiority and massive egos.
I want to go around injecting asian males with a RAGE SERUM that makes them super strong and makes them beat women

Ya pretty much. White men mostly see Asian women as inferior to white women. I’ve read historical accounts of white men who claim that Asian women are fucking ugly. It’s only recently that they’ve started to cope by JBWmaxxing, since white womens hypergamy is out of control.
My father was a good example of this. He hated asians, always referring to them as gooks and zipperheads. Hated everyone except for whites, but lo and behold he could only get laid with a noodlewhore.

How do you let an Asian girl bully you?

Yup

Brutal. I’d impregnate an asian and create an uber incel like you. Would feel quite nice

U mad bro i can run jbw and create a bastard vietnam hybrid child, you cant. Its my trump card :feelsahh:
imagine bragging about running jbw on an incel forum
fucking retard

Rices have the least phenotypic diversity compared to other races, so their holes are so bored with same phenotype that the boredom has turned into disgust.

Ethnic trait: getting bullied by all whores.