Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL RiceCel thinks Calvin Klein underwear will get him action

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
James Cage White. Giga ricecel thinks Calvin Klein underwear will bring good luck

Attachments

• jcw.PNG
    jcw.PNG
    134.3 KB · Views: 264
Bit stupid but I feel bad for him tbh

the coping is too strong

My mom unironically wanted me to buy red underwear because she thinks it will bring good luck

A 50$ underwear:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

I mean he probably does get pussy though ngl.... but he will forever have to be statusmaxxed and try jfl. Chad doesn't try at all.

he just needs to be himself

For gods sake , Someone blackpill him

He's coping hard lmfao

JFL at him thinking he can be like the Chads and Stacies who model for CK just by wearing the underwear.

Volcel if you don't underwearmaxx

Lmao JUST GET CLOTHES THAT FIT YOU BRO HhahhHhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah cant stop laughing

Truecels wear black underwear only. It hides shit-stains.

I've been following James Cage White for a while. It is part of his act to behave as a foolish, clueless beta male and is the reason for his popularity. Blackpilling him would immediately end his social media career.

Just wear expensive af underwear that nobody will ever see bro, women will love that!!! :soy:

I feel bad for him tbh
He went viral a long time ago with vines. I feel like he's a little bit of a mentalcel. He tried to sell drawings who looked like they were made by a 5 year old.