Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel think it's a bug that he's not getting any match on tinder despite swiping on every girl

• Thread starter HiddenUzer.Belgrade
  • Start date
he creates two account becasue he think the other one was bugged, jfl at thinking he stood a chance over for confusedcels

ricecel software engineer in the west?

over.

Looks like someone needs to learn about the blackpill :feelskek:

Does every Asian work in either tech, engineering or medicine? That's all I see from Asians online - I know there must be some normal average Asians out there.
ik an asian guy that neets

I guess that being in the West filters out the majority of normal Asians. In their native countries the majority of Asian people would be normal people doing their normal jobs (blue collar, retail, bus drivers, etc). An Asian NEET in the West sounds extra tough, especially with the (assumed) expectations of Asian performance over here.
meh that asian stereotype is too good, alot of asians in my area neet off parents, they "study" internatioanlly while their parents back home keep sending money and they just use it on dumb stuff

I envy them tbh, at least I think I do. Do you know if they normally have jobs/money lined up for them when they return to their home country? I can't imagine being sent abroad to study and just messing about.
no, the reason they get sent over to study abroad is because they cant compete in china due to too many studycels so they come to the west to get easier education and a less competitive life most of those kids have no future but their fine since rich rich parents

Tinder is the best thing that could ever happen to blackpill men.