Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel that statusmaxxed gets a dose of really by his Golddigger Roastie

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
maxresdefault.jpg

Old but gold. Saw this a few years ago but it still checks out.
You guy probably know about TigerBelly, a nitwit podcaster who've been running his show for a few years now.

This is a segment where his golddigger gf amditted she was mostly with him for his money, althought, she pretended it was a joke but there's always some truth hidden behind humor.

The damage is done.

I feel extremely bad for him.

The guy actually married her.

CtkhZ3QUkAILrrY.jpg

Her instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/khalamityk/

reminds me of that bogey911 or whatever the fuck the fat fuck :soy: is called

she'd look so much hotter without those disgusting tattoos

Ok, so it's even worse than I thought; he`s forced to be in a open relationship with her:

Can someone explain the bobby and khalyla "relationship"?
renderTimingPixel.png

In one of the recent podcasts, Bobby says it's an either-or situation.

Either you are in a committed monogamous relationship or you are not. And then he goes on to say that he loves khalyla and that he is in a committed monogamous relationship for the long haul with her. IMMEDIATELY, khalyla contradicts him and says no. She "diplomatically" implies that she doesn't want a monogamous relationship, that she is attracted to other men and that she intends to sleep with other men. Why didn't he just dump this gold-digging whore on the spot? Even after he says he never intends to create a wife #1/wife #2 situation with her, she keeps on with her bullshit. Obviously, she doesn't want what he wants. And thankfully, bobby was awake enough to realize that she is trying turn their relationship into her previous wife #1/wife #2 (steve/gunit ) farce. Why the hell didn't he just fucking end it right there?

https://www.reddit.c*m/r/dvdasa/comments/4wmn6v/can_someone_explain_the_bobby_and_khalyla/

He runs the Tatsuo Nakano game
4c03d95dc0tatsuonakano

I figured it was a farce relationship tbh. He was horribly unfunny on MadTV and heralded the beginning of its end so for that, I hope I’m wrong.

I figured it was a farce relationship tbh. He was horribly unfunny on MadTV and heralded the beginning of its end so for that, I hope I’m wrong.

theyre married.
Shes a self assessed slut also.

Bobby made a video defending his wife, saying she was not a gold-digger. I think he was trying to convince himself just as much as the viewer.

I can't find the fucking video though, so fuck it all to hell.

LMFAO

Isn't this the ricecel who pretends to be "woke" on Asian male issues?
maxresdefault.jpg

Old but gold. Saw this a few years ago but it still checks out.
You guy probably know about TigerBelly, a nitwit podcaster who've been running his show for a few years now.

This is a segment where his golddigger gf amditted she was mostly with him for his money, althought, she pretended it was a joke but there's always some truth hidden behind humor.

The damage is done.

I feel extremely bad for him.

The guy actually married her.

CtkhZ3QUkAILrrY.jpg

Her instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/khalamityk/

Read the comments - so many white knights defending her. What's with these numales rushing to the defense of every fucking foid?

Last edited:
tbh I bet she probably banged a couple of dudes in the pass and this relationship is actually going horribly, I remember in a FaceandLMS video, where he stated some statistics regarding ugly men and hot women and that these relationships tend to fail or have the problems so it really isnt suprising she would do this