Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ricecel talks about incels

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Starts at 3:25. He blames incels for not having a fashion and not gymcelling, social skills etc.

the average ricecel's cope borders on mental illness. This ricecel is projecting with his doctrine. He is 100% an incel.

I swear to God if another 5'7 ricecel comes up to tell me how much of a slayer they are I'm going to stab somebody. I know you're not getting laid you fucking loser. stop lying.

14776.jpg

I swear to God if another 5'7 ricecel comes up to tell me how much of a slayer they are I'm going to stab somebody. I know you're not getting laid you fucking loser. stop lying.

This applies to curries too.

It's one thing to be asian. It's a whole other thing to be asian, stupid, and not even a thug- like this truecel here that doesn't know it yet. The wind that annoyed me throughout the video foreshadows the misery in his life yet to come.

Wow look at this comment he wrote:

2019 02 14 04 17 50 Do Asian Guys have Small penises     YouTube

MAYBE NOODLEWHORES WILL STOP RUNNING TO WHITEY IF YOU STOPPED BEING A FUCKING CUCK.

Last edited:
It's one thing to be asian. It's a whole other thing to be asian, stupid, and not even a thug- like this truecel here that doesn't know it yet. The wind that annoyed me throughout the video foreshadows the misery in his life yet to come.

Wow look at this comment he wrote:

View attachment 88964

MAYBE NOODLEWHORES WILL STOP RUNNING TO WHITEY IF YOU STOPPED BEING A FUCKING CUCK.

this is the biggest problem.

Asian males will sweep everything under the rug and pretend nothing is wrong. The cope is a mental illness. So many times I heard, "AT LEAST WE DON'T HAVE IT AS BAD AS INDIANS!" "IMAGINE BEING INDIAN THO!"

lmao....it's so autistic.

this is the biggest problem.

Asian males will sweep everything under the rug and pretend nothing is wrong. The cope is a mental illness. So many times I heard, "AT LEAST WE DON'T HAVE IT AS BAD AS INDIANS!" "IMAGINE BEING INDIAN THO!"

lmao....it's so autistic.

It's weird, asian parents beat their kids for the wrong reasons. They shouldn't beat them for getting a B. They should beat them for being a fucking pussy.

It's weird, asian parents beat their kids for the wrong reasons. They shouldn't beat them for getting a B. They should beat them for being a fucking pussy.

that is the exact paradox of the problem. when you beat the child it makes them cowards.

this is why black people are so brave to an extreme. criminals etc. it's because they are fatherless. i'm not saying that's better but most asian boys walk around mentally broken already to be beta cucks.

Just another stupid incel in denial cuck coping hard

the average ricecel's cope borders on mental illness. This ricecel is projecting with his doctrine. He is 100% an incel.