Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ricecel surgerymaxxes from 5'4 to 5'7

He needs to get another one.

5'7 is average height in Vietnam

Increasing numbers of young men are getting dangerous LL surgeries. Sometimes even TWO surgeries to get 6 inches of total height gain!

“When you’re tall” jfl

“When you’re tall” jfl
oh average male height in Vietnam is apparently 5’4 so he is actually taller than average there. I take it back

Shortness is one of the only physical ailments you can make fun of and not get cancelled.
Bitch would’ve gotten “”ratioed”” had she made fun of someone’s liposuction or transitiob

Increasing numbers of young men are getting dangerous LL surgeries. Sometimes even TWO surgeries to get 6 inches of total height gain!
6 inch height gain is actually possible? Maybe I should 6'6maxx.

6 inch height gain is actually possible? Maybe I should 6'6maxx.
3 inches per LL surgery. One surgery for femur and the other for tibia.

if that was his height in the west it would be over but its average height for chinks so its ok I think

Yup. And most of them have no idea of the potential consequences long term.

And most of them have no idea of the potential consequences long term.
They have no idea and they also kinda don't care because manlet life is too humiliating. In their mind, tallness, despite chronic pain and risk of disability is worth it because of its social value.

5'4 is spot on about the average height of vietnamese and filipino men having been around a lot of them over the years. there are a considerable number of them that are 5'3 or below lol.

5'4 to 5'7 is not insignificant.

They have no idea and they also kinda don't care because manlet life is too humiliating. In their mind, tallness, despite chronic pain and risk of disability is worth it because of its social value.
What loneliness and rejection do to a man.

Yeah, no I would rather not be a cripplecel.

it might seem like nothing too special about the surgery but that's definitely a lot of height that he gained, we might see it as nothing but i am sure he's very happy with it
5'7 is average height in Vietnam
no, 5'4" is the average for men in veitnam, he's actualy quite tall for the people in his country
Screenshot 1erferferferf

@WorthlessSlavicShit kek these chinks would be demolished in europe with those manlet heights

I'd like to do this but in reverse

Retards in the comments

Death to chinks
They really do deserve to be eradicated off the map. If nothing else, they need to be turned into hapas/turks via mixing with caucasions. Only then will they be tolerable

Shortness is one of the only physical ailments you can make fun of and not get cancelled.
Bitch would’ve gotten “”ratioed”” had she made fun of someone’s liposuction or transitiob
Nah, a more accurate comparison would be if people made of a vietnamese woman bleaching her skin so she can look less like a shitskin

What a stupid fucking cunt. They can never resist bragging about their partner's heights. Tallfags are just as annoying with the way they shoehorn their height into everything.
@Saint Cho is a fakecel rice nigger and this reddit post shows it

Whats ur height
Just barely more than this guy's now:worryfeels::feelsohgod:. Something between 172-173 cm, so about 5'8 for the americans reading this. In a country where the average young guy is around 180 cm:forcedsmile::kys:.