Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel subhumanity is front and center in the new AC game

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/1dh29zn/why_ac_shadows_is_much_more_racist_than_re5/

However, in AC Shadows, you play as a black giant gigachad going around slaughtering tiny looking Asian men half your size. And Asian men being tiny, weak, and effeminate/inferior is a real insecurity and stereotype of some Asian men. So its crazy to me how the same woke mafia who cried for Re5 will applaud AC Shadows, when in reality AC Shadows is the actually somewhat racist game. I got the feeling that Asian men are inferior and weak jokes from watching the gameplay video.

They made nigger hate crimes into a game :forcedsmile:

Ricecels wake up.

I think leftists respect asian men even less than right wingers in this country.

Brutal heightpill. Even now the average Japanese height is only 5'8, imagine how much shorter they would have been back then.

Attachments

• yasuke.PNG
    yasuke.PNG
    9.4 KB · Views: 36
Isnt the MC in any assassins creed game going around slaughtering everyone if they want?

Isnt the MC in any assassins creed game going around slaughtering everyone if they want?
No. Idk about the newer games but in all of the games I played which was until Unity, you got a game over if you killed 3 civillians in a row IIRC.

I think leftists respect asian men even less than right wingers in this country.
You are absolutely correct. Leftist are just as racist as the right but aren’t as out in the open about it. Their racism is more insidious.

No. Idk about the newer games but in all of the games I played which was until Unity, you got a game over if you killed 3 civillians in a row IIRC.
Oh well yeah there are in game consequences but theoretically you have the power the slaughter them which is what I think this soy is complaining about

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back