Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel still getting BTFO in California campus pickup

I can't watch. Last video gave me PTSD

I couldn't finish this. Very cringey.
But now I cant look away like a car crash.

IMG 6217

I love how insane this guy is.

Never began for the ricecels, watching this naive, bluepilled, cuck, ricecel trying to spit game to these degenerate, western college sluts is painful. If he were Chad it would be a totally different video, like night and day but because he's ethnic they tell him to fuck off each time. These skanks got Chad on their minds (and in every hole later on that day) they can't be bothered by subhumans.

Last edited:
Never began for the ricecels, watching this naive, bluepilled, cuck, ricecel trying to spit game to these degenerate, western college sluts is painful. If he were Chad it would a totally different video, like night and day but because he's ethnic they tell him to fuck off each time. These skanks got Chad on their minds (and in every hole later on that day) they can't be bothered by subhumans.

This guy is decent looking he should go to asia (I've seen lots of supermanlets 5'5 and people who I mog have GFs)