Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel snake oil sa- err "therapist" writes article on incels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Jfl this is why you should never ever visit a therapist. He blatantly dismisses our experiences as "thinking errors". He wants to "reframe our thoughts" (read: re-educate us) from negative into positive (read: soyboy like baseless optimism and denial of reality). And of course the reason for our inceldom - women - must never be blamed for their collective whoredom.

Didn't read the article but from your description it sounds like the usual "only you can control how you react to things" stoicism like advice.
Reframing your thoughts does nothing if people are still going to treat you differently and as low status. People here have probably tried to reframe their thoughts and outlook on things but still got treated the same jfl

You either become a cuck or the state will force you to become a cuck.
Clown world can't end soon enough.

Ricecel? Mogs the hell outta me.

He blatantly dismisses our experiences as "thinking errors"

It's funny how he cites the 23 year old guy who clearly stated that he faced hundreds of rejections on various platforms and in person, yet he still calls this a thinking error

It must be fun to be a therapist. You can just gaslight anything you disagree with and get paid for it, but when the patients life is still fucked they can turn around and say: "Well, you have to start by helping yourself". All the while deluding themselves in to thinking they're doing some good.

"Cognitive distortions"

So if I "reframe my thoughts", will that correct my facial disfigurement?
It must be fun to be a therapist. You can just gaslight anything you disagree with and get paid for it, but when the patients life is still fucked they can turn around and say: "Well, you have to start by helping yourself". All the while deluding themselves in to thinking they're doing some good.
They laugh to themselves when their ugly faced "patients" kill themselves.

Getting the right answers and being failed is a sign of an unjust system. This physiologist should "reframe" his foot up his ass.

Just forget about your bad experiences bro!
Thinking errors JFL,if a foid said i'm ugly wtf was that? REALITY,i look like shit.
I fucking hate it when they only blame men and not a single bit of guilt is on lookist whores.

same type of fucking retard to say "no ugly person exists sweetie, no one is deformed or undesirable"

Didn't read the article but from your description it sounds like the usual "only you can control how you react to things" stoicism like advice.

Same shit with my therapist, according to him either I am being “sensitive” for being upset about a problem, or I didn’t put enough effort to deal with the problem.

The fuck? How great of an input.

Soyciety doesn’t tell that shit to niggers or femoids, oh no no, when you’re “minorityTM” you DESERVE everything, you are allowed to make demands to society.

They tell me, I am not entitled to this nor that, I am too sensitive, to be nice and shut the fuck up and respect the status quo. But women are told “YAS QUEEN, GURL, YOUS DESERVE BLAH BLAH BLAH” BLM goes out demanding shit and normalfags all cheer them, free HD TVs, new nikeys, and reparations for them for something that happened centuries ago.

I am a second class citizen, I can think of all sorts if rights and autonomies both legal and in social norm wise granted to others that I don’t have.

It must be the most narcissistic profession available. Any sane country would outlaw therapy and use the tax money for something actually and empirically useful like surgery.

same type of fucking retard to say "no ugly person exists sweetie, no one is deformed or undesirable"

And then next say things like "you are aiming too high, stop expecting so much from people" when it's women that are making constantly making discriminatory posts about males looks on social media and talking about how most guys are useless.

Same shit with my therapist, according to him either I am being “sensitive” for being upset about a problem, or I didn’t put enough effort to deal with the problem.

The fuck? How great of an input.

Soyciety doesn’t tell that shit to niggers or femoids, oh no no, when you’re “minorityTM” you DESERVE everything, you are allowed to make demands to society.

They tell me, I am not entitled to this nor that, I am too sensitive, to be nice and shut the fuck up and respect the status quo. But women are told “YAS QUEEN, GURL, YOUS DESERVE BLAH BLAH BLAH” BLM goes out demanding shit and normalfags all cheer them, free HD TVs, new nikeys, and reparations for them for something that happened centuries ago.

I am a second class citizen, I can think of all sorts if rights and autonomies both legal and in social norm wise granted to others that I don’t have.

"Sensitive" is such a meaningless word that normies use. Of course you'd be sensitive after having every aspect of your behavior and presence singled out for unnecessary analysis and ridicule by normies.
"Sensitive" basically means that you are complaining too much and you need to stop so that protected groups like women don't feel like their problems are insignificant.

The putting in enough effort to deal with the problem part is also meaningless. I think they expect you to "put yourself out there" and just accept being made fun of and not taken seriously by normies and disrespected and brushed off by women even if you try to interact with them normally.
That's apparently okay then, but just remember to keep working hard because otherwise we are going to constantly remind you that you will regret not doing so.

And yeah as long as low status ugly males cannot complain or vent about their issues with women and society in their own spaces and sites without getting mocked and people coming on those sites to shame us we are second class citizens.

And then next say things like "you are aiming too high, stop expecting so much from people" when it's women that are making constantly making discriminatory posts about males looks on social media and talking about how most guys are useless.

um sweetie you just displayed me a "thinking error", it seems we need to prescribe you jew pills of the high dosage form :soy:

um sweetie you just displayed me a "thinking error", it seems we need to prescribe you jew pills of the high dosage form :soy:

Nooo no no, stop worrying about others, worry about yourself and your bigoted, disturbing opinions that are completely unfounded about women :soy:
Maybe women are treating you badly because they have lived under oppression for thousands of years :soy::soy:
Clearly this suggests medication will not be enough and we're gonna have to get you to think of things differently. Have you tried meditation? :soy::soy::soy:

It must be the most narcissistic profession available. Any sane country would outlaw therapy and use the tax money for something actually and empirically useful like surgery.
Therapists are agents of "pro-social behaviour". That doesn't mean sane or rational, it's just whatever falls in line with the traditions and zeitgeists of the time. They want you to fall in line and to unquestioningly accept their nonsense and to be an "upstanding citizen" and all that shit. They'll never be outlawed and they'll be actively encouraged by all the retards of the world, as much as I agree with you that they should.

And here is that notion in action. (TL-DW it ends with the therapist telling the incel to clear off despite the incel agreeing to do everything the therapist said. I know you probably don't get that impression from the cleverly screencapped condescending title card. Damned if you do damned if you don't).

Meanwhile in the real world. Free advice with common sense and reasoning is often the best. (Lesson learned, you can't make money from telling the truth though).

"incel ideology" LMAO :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back