Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel reaction to JBW study

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Ricecels are so beaten down that they'll take anything as a victory.

If you want to call it white fever by Asian women, you could but be careful though, Asian, black, and Hispanic women all pursue white men over their male counterparts.
When you are so cucked that you don’t want to call the white worshipping whores as white worshipping whores.

Thus when given more liberation and economic freedom, white women are less likely to give Asian men a chance. (Personal note: This stat was most surprising to me since for me it was the opposite. The more educated and experienced I became, the more culturally open and willing to date out I became.
Nigger, you are a man so it doesn’t apply to you. Unless you outed yourself as a foid jfl.

Yes, white men are still most responded to among all races, however, after that, Asian men do pretty well. “
So you are getting cucked by whites, but it’s a win because you’re not dead last like you imagined? Jfl, it’s over for these copers.

Won't read because soydit but noodlewhore SMV is definitely the highest it's ever been. I would go so far as to say they've eclipsed white foids in SMV. While the gap between ricemen and noodles is still worlds apart on almost every conceivable level, I think ricemen have seen a small, but significant increase as well tbh

Why are they so scared to criticize their own foids, so traitorous and Chad-worshipping in their ways? :feelskek:

You are barely "closing the competition"; while the SMV of rices may have increased due to increased positive stereotypes and descriptions of media, noodlefoids still quite obviously worship even the white normie and would gladly have their genes bleached, going ever higher in standards through the state of hypergamy and acceptance of moral degeneracy, while you sit back and cope about how all you ricecels should gymmaxx or whatever, so scared of criticizing the bluepilled hegemony of foid privilege. :feelsclown:

Asians haven't closed any gap. Their genetics have not changed. They're still as undesirable as before. Stop coping.

Blackpill is DNA & DNA has not changed. Still incels.

Why are they so scared to criticize their own foids, so traitorous and Chad-worshipping in their ways? :feelskek:

You are barely "closing the competition"; while the SMV of rices may have increased due to increased positive stereotypes and descriptions of media, noodlefoids still quite obviously worship even the white normie and would gladly have their genes bleached, going ever higher in standards through the state of hypergamy and acceptance of moral degeneracy, while you sit back and cope about how all you ricecels should gymmaxx or whatever, so scared of criticizing the bluepilled hegemony of foid privilege. :feelsclown:
Ikr, noodlewhores are the worst

Aznidentity is okayish but where is TurboChangs

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/zl1qr9/according_to_a_2021_online_dating_study_asian_men/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/zl1qr9/according_to_a_2021_online_dating_study_asian_men/j036xa1/

It's not as bad as before guys only 60% of noodles are whitu cocku onry instead of 80% :feels:

Meanwhile every other race would riot if they came even close having a majority of their women fuck white men. Jfl these copers never learn :feelskek:

Ricecels are too submissive and feminine. Whatever happened to the great Genghis Khan? Heck, even niggers at least put up a fight. Asians just LDAR.

Screenshot 20221211 094622

Btw what do you think of this ancestral rice bro?

Ricecels are weak beta fags that never fight back :feelshaha: every race has fucked their waman

Asians haven't closed any gap. Their genetics have not changed. They're still as undesirable as before. Stop coping.

Blackpill is DNA & DNA has not changed. Still incels.

I don't know. In my fucking country femoids have no problems in fucking with ugly and poor gooks and niggers.
Maybe, it isn't that bad for ricecels in the western countries too?

Failed K-PoPmaxxers.

SmellySushiFoids want manly big dicks filling their almond slim pussies BUT they are ready to close an eye on that if it's for a feminine asian boy-doll K-PoPmaxxed moneymaxxed cuck. That's it.
The problem for asian males is they struggle being in the middle of that shit.

Hapa mutt children will be the end of the world.

JBA is law though

JBW doesn't work if you're neurodivergent

"Not too bad" is a keyword for "horrible, but I'm sugercoating it for virtue signaling/a hidden agenda"

Ricecels are weak beta fags that never fight back :feelshaha: every race has fucked their waman
this pretty much. asians need to take up honor killings or just completely disown their daughters:feelsthink: