Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel ranking women of different ethnicities.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★

Lmfao what a retard. Only Chad's get to do this trend. Not guys like him.
IMG 20240802 224313
Edit- my bad jbs are simping for him in the comments

Last edited:
@Made in Heaven
@Cayden Zhang
@DarkStar
@WorthlessSlavicShit

Can't believe jbs are attracted to guys like this. He is bloated like me. @Cayden Zhang

asian at #7 he coping

WTF… If me and you put on a filter we’d slay on there jfl
Ricecels are fakecels. I underestimated k-pop halo. Looks like it's a growing niche

I really don't know why ricecels find Arabic foids to me desirable. They are basically Indians on a budget.

I really don't know why ricecels find Arabic foids to me desirable. They are basically Indians on a budget.
Easily, mogs indians.
IMG 20240802 225446IMG 20240802 225430IMG 20240802 225415IMG 20240802 225402IMG 20240802 225354IMG 20240802 225340

bro this is actually shocking… and no he’s ugly even for an asian.
Maybe, despecblecel was right all along. K-pop halo is huge. Lucky bastards.

Maybe, despecblecel was right all along. K-pop halo is huge. Lucky bastards.
idk how much tik tok simps align with real life, but maybe I could try it after I get lean and shit.

idk how much tik tok simps align with real life, but maybe I could try it after I get lean and shit.
He it's definitely just halo effect. This nigger doesn't even have a Jawline :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Why did you like his Tiktok:feelswhat:?

makepufraudmaxxex, I know noodles irl and nobody wants them they’re just super easy unless you’re rice. remember seeing a video of a 2/10 noodle landwhale filming a tik tok and transforming to this
what about the last one

makepufraudmaxxex, I know noodles irl and nobody wants them they’re just super easy unless you’re rice. remember seeing a video of a 2/10 noodle landwhale filming a tik tok and transforming to this
ive seen east asian foids irl aswell they look good rarely see an ugly one cant even remember the last time

ive seen east asian foids irl aswell they look good rarely see an ugly one cant even remember the last time
no way… bro you might be living a different dimension or you’re just that sex starved.

no way… bro you might be living a different dimension or you’re just that sex starved.
I cant say the same about european foids I know a lot of ugly ones but dont remember the last time ive seen an ugly asian irl

I cant say the same about european foids I know a lot of ugly ones but dont remember the last time ive seen an ugly asian irl
I know you live in germany so you’re likely just seeing high status surgerymaxxed ones since those are the only chinks who’d go to germany