Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ricecel moves from Vietnam to the US just to become an incel

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I don't know why so many ethnics think their lives will be better in the states. The depression, loneliness and humiliation are not worth it. This guy should've stayed in Vietnam if it was hard for him over there, it is even worse in the US.
Captura de Tela 3397

it's not until they learn that it is too late. the US is not the land of opportunity

Mixed feelings, because I feel all other aspects of your life would improve tremendously by moving from Vietnam to US.

What a delusional idiot.

JFL at ethnics thinking Jew. S. A. is some sort of land of milk and honey.

Stopped being that maybe a couple of centuries ago.

It is still the same shithole here as any other.

>had some girls interested in Vietnam

Shouldve stayed there, now you will have none.

like what?

Money, jobs, living conditions etc. I mean, Vietnam you'd probably be peddling goods for $1 a day, I think even working in Mcdonalds is better than that.

JFL at ethnics thinking Jew. S. A. is some sort of land of milk and honey.

Stopped being that maybe a couple of centuries ago.

It is still the same shithole here as any other.
Just make your money and back out

JFL at toughing it out in the States with your wealth as a sub5male

Money, jobs, living conditions etc. I mean, Vietnam you'd probably be peddling goods for $1 a day, I think even working in Mcdonalds is better than that.

Well, I hope he's majoring in STEM. If it's some bullshit humanities degree then it's over. He should try to moneymax in the US. But he's already depressed and talking about suicide. I don't know. He's wasting a lot of money to suffer in a place no one gives a shit about him. In my opinion, he should've STEMaxed in Vietnam or in some neighbouring Asian country

Stayinhomelandfuel for me. I bet he mogs me as he still have girls who want to date him in Vietnam. Now imagine if I, a ricecel in SEA, move to the Jew.Ass

Only foids would benefit by moving to the US