Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ricecel marries his wifu.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Asian Boss tries to dispel stereotypes about Asians. And yet, Japan constantly thwarts his efforts.

High IQ as fuck.

This will be more common in the future

This is all the likes of us can look forward to.:feelsohgod::feelscry:

This is all the likes of us can look forward to.:feelsohgod::feelscry:

LOL if you think 2D isn't superior to 3D. I'd love to marry my girlfriend Sakura Kinomoto.

LOL if you think 2D isn't superior to 3D. I'd love to marry my girlfriend Sakura Kinomoto.
Boy I feel ya. I'd love to marry Serena or Mio Akiyama. That would be amazing.

As long as it makes him happy

Just a reminder that while ricels and other incels are dreaming with marrying their hologram waifu, foids are fucking chads everyday and a different one each week, sometimes they fuck a group of chads at the same time, all that while she is wearing a shirt written "Live, Laugh, Love".

Just a reminder that while ricels and other incels are dreaming with marrying their hologram waifu, foids are fucking chads everyday and a different one each week, sometimes they fuck a group of chads at the same time, all that while she is wearing a shirt written "Live, Laugh, Love".
I don't need to care about foids when I have 2D girls to comfort me.

why the fuck should 3d foids matter to an incel at all?

Until death do we cope.

I don't need to care about foids when I have 2D girls to comfort me.
why the fuck should 3d foids matter to an incel at all?
You can cope, that's alright, but don't lie to yourself, I want that the day of the robot foid waifu becomes real, but I won't lie to myself saying that 3d foids don't matter to me, this is not true and it's not true for anyone.

You can cope, that's alright, but don't lie to yourself, I want that the day of the robot foid waifu becomes real, but I won't lie to myself saying that 3d foids don't matter to me, this is not true and it's not true for anyone.
You are right in the sense that (most) want to have some sort of sex with a 3d foid or relation, but 2d foids are better as they are more accessible

Incels will soon have to resort to 1D foids.

I heard line segments are sexy as fuck btw.

I desire 3D foids purely for physiological reasons tbh.

We should all aspire to have what that man has someday

You are right in the sense that (most) want to have some sort of sex with a 3d foid or relation, but 2d foids are better as they are more accessible
I desire 3D foids purely for physiological reasons tbh.
What I like in 2D foids is that they are pure, there is only two types of real love in this world the one foids feel for chad and the one that you code.

Foids love for chad are impure, it's full of lust and degenerate acts, their "love" for normies is almost always for the betabuxx reason, so you can't consider it as real.

2D foids are different, their love is the most real one and pure, they are unconditionally attracted to you because that is their reason to exist, they will always be with you, they will never want someone else, they don't care if we are ugly, we are everything to them, this is the real platonic love, the only kind of love worth it to live for.

The only wrong thing here is that I was not invited

i created same thread 2 days ago

Thats cozy. No nagging real life GF.

Yes 2d foids are cute , but if we are here is because we are rejectet by 3d foids, thats it.

:feelsree: suifuel

I would marry my waifu, beats dating a landwhale. I plan to but not until I have enough income for the wedding and do it without colateral damage to my living situation. I have been looking for a doll that looks like her so she can wear a full dress. I would just do it privately though.

ROFLMAO. That's fucking brutal nigga.

The bitch who conned me out of nearly half a k had that motto as her WhatsApp messenger description all the while fucking Chad no less.

I can't even imagine what kind of scum japanese women must be (somehow even worse than western foids,if that's even possible) to make their men reach these limits.Yellow fever cucks are completely delusional.