Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Ricecel killed by teen girls

Foids getting more savage they should be fed to pack of starving dogs

but inkywells dangerous!!!!!

Le empathetic genderino at it again.

The girls won’t even be punished, they will be released onto the street as if they didn’t commit any crime and get to live a normal life after stabbing this innocent rice-cel to death

59 year old? Hopefully the girls get executed.

"Teens", aka sheboons :society:

Let's be honest, no other race of 13-16 year olds foidlets would lynch an adult man like that.

59 year old? Hopefully the girls get executed.
They are black and female, so double protected. Nothing will happen to them.

I wonder how the Canadian justice system is going to give justice to these toilets? Probably a slap on the wrist

Remaining awake is to be long-suffering.

I'll suffer in this place, once again, until I can freely denigrate any of my opponents.

If this was me I also might've gotten stabbed & maybe even died from blood loss.

At the same time, I also would've taken every single one of those whores with me to the afterlife.

Last edited:
Foids are evil

oh yeah so much for the kinder gender
foids are natural psychopaths, although not as psychopathic as chad dark triad males, they are psychopathic as fuck and secretly enjoy hurting weak creatures or individual males with a failed sex life. if you think that yourself sitting infront of a desk watching gore is a dark triad trait then foids are the equivalent of fucking satan

Mom is a psychopath.

they want you to kill yourself because they see you as weaker than them. They are truly the most despicable psychopaths

Gynoids are the real psychopaths.
Apathetic. Manipulative. Insufferable.

Why let a foid kill you?

Just do it yourself. She's a psychopathic murderer that loves every minute of her job. I wouldn't give her the satisfaction.

thats why you have to gymcel and gun own cope

we are literally being genocide and the world celebrates

Let's be honest, no other race of 13-16 year olds foidlets would lynch an adult man like that.
Friendzoned even in death :lul:
This is the Asian-American immigrant experience they don't tell aspiring overseas Asians about. Made homeless in a White society on the other side of the planet, friendzoned by an Asian women, and stabbed to death by a roving gang of Blacks.

In a just country, the foids who savagely murdered this poor ricecel would be hung or burned alive.

If this was me I also might've gotten stabbed & maybe even died from blood loss.

At the same time, I also would've taken every single one of those whores with me to the afterlife.
Can't you just use your pistol on them? Seeing as it's Canada, you'd probably be charged for "murdering" the teen girls :feelskek: