Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ricecel in my friend circle got popular cheerleader's number??

Y

YalaDAMNchili

Minuscule Dick Energy
-
I know this absolute fucking ricecel in my group of friends and the only thing he's got is a sense of humor. He even wears his hair in a ponytail like a tranny but that's probably how he orbits so many bitches: they feel comfortable around him. Last week he told me this LARP story of how he got this girl's number. I stalked her on insta found out A. she's a cheerleader B. she's got over a thousand followers, probably orbiter cucks too. I don't get it - ricecel looks like an actual foid. He has long hair and he's super metrosexual plus he's fucking emaciated. Even I mog him. JFL at what she sees in him

i'm ricecel
i'm 5'3 too
fucking micromidgetism

he put himself out there br0

jfl at this cancer you believe that girls gonna answer his texts? forget it she just wants more orbiters

Number means nothing
Let me know when he inserts his penis into her

jfl at this cancer you believe that girls gonna answer his texts? forget it she just wants more orbiters
he showed off some text messages to our whole friend group like an absolute cuck. If he were a chang she'd be fucking him
i'm ricecel
i'm 5'3 too
fucking micromidgetism
it's over just rope jfl
Number means nothing
Let me know when he inserts his penis into her
Not happening lmao if he were chad she'd already be fucking him. He's so proud of just getting her number while she's probably sucking chad cock jfl

Last edited:
Even if he did get her number, the real answer is will she answer?

He's LARPing harder than @Fontaine

Women need orbiters

She most likely masturbates to bts every night in bed. You should ask her if she like kpop.

He's running ricecel math game. She's using him as homework help/test cheats.