Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over ricecel in denial

I don’t have the motivation to try and improve. I then hate myself for not having the motivation
There is no improving your way out of this situation. He understands his problems and otherwise isn't coping about it

cope or sudoku :worryfeels:

short Asians are ruining it in terms of representation for tall Asians. I can’t help but feel that there’s truth in this. If I get weeded out, and this allows taller, more handsome Asian men to flourish
The idea that short men are dysgenic is retarded. The perception of one's height is relative to the height of others in society. If it were entirely up to females to decide the phenotypes of children and short men stopped breeding, 5'10s would become the new manlets, then 6'1, then anynone sub-7'. This fisherian runaway would create a race of diseased tallfags with spinal problems and short lifespans.

There is some height which is optimal for health, longevity, and working ability. If you want to "improve" the height of the population, this height should be scientifically determined and then bred for. If shortness is still considered a problem, the solution is to reduce the deviations of height around this ideal height both below and above it.

In the comments there is some strange ricecel terminology.
If you're truly not a Chan, you would want to live.

Everyone has something to contribute to the asian community as long as you're not a Chan.

GO TO A COLLEGE with a large non-Lu asian american population. During your campus tour, LOOK AT THE COUPLES at the university. If there's a lot of WMAF, you already know your chances of getting a gf are fucked with that many Lu's

if you date an AF, ALWAYS ASK ABOUT THE PAST PARTNERS to avoid bananarangs.
According to urbandictionary, a bananarang is "An Asian woman who has had her fill of being used by White men, and finally looks to settle down with someone who she isn't attracted to and is not as good as White men but who can respect her and provide for her."

What is a "chan"? what is a "Lu"?

the real ricecels in denial are all the ones who think this ricecel is a white troll out to make asians look bad

In the comments there is some strange ricecel terminology.

According to urbandictionary, a bananarang is "An Asian woman who has had her fill of being used by White men, and finally looks to settle down with someone who she isn't attracted to and is not as good as White men but who can respect her and provide for her."

What is a "chan"? what is a "Lu"?
a chan is basically a rice that simps for white people.
a lu is the female equivalent of a chan

a chan is basically a rice that simps for white people.
a lu is the female equivalent of a chan
Jfl at thinking there are different levels of white worship among different asian american populations, or that it's possible to gauge the level of white worship prior to attending a school.