Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ricecel has nearly 100 brutal rejections

• Thread starter JakeTheSnakeRoberts
  • Start date
JakeTheSnakeRoberts

JakeTheSnakeRoberts

Every moment is an experience.

View: https://youtu.be/2d7brApe0-I?si=4k37qN3WYVJ6jFf5

In this video he basically asks out 100 girls, many of them in pairs or groups, and gets rejected by almost all of them. He also has his friend be a "wingman" in the last 25% of the video and that doesn't help at all. Even the 4 foids that he said were "yes" answers probably were just being nice and polite and would not actually follow through with going on a date with him.
Sure, there is something to be said about his method of approach and the fact that he is awkward, poorly dressed, and using a camera to film them, but the reality is that his looks is primarily what is holding him back. He is also rejected by basically nearly every type and race of girl which is interesting, even some whose looks level he is above.

Unfortunately as brutal as this was it seems like he is not blackpilled and doesn't realize the true nature of his situation yet.

And yes he is a gymcel

"The first hundred approaches are just a warmup"

Thought he was at least semi-gl when I looked at this pfp, he is frauding jfl, look at his other video's

Anyway, he stole this video idea from another asian guy lmfao:
even more broootal + he is 6'1

In this video he basically asks out 100 girls, many of them in pairs or groups, and gets rejected by almost all of them. He also has his friend be a "wingman" in the last 25% of the video and that doesn't help at all. Even the 4 foids that he said were "yes" answers probably were just being nice and polite and would not actually follow through with going on a date with him.
Sure, there is something to be said about his method of approach and the fact that he is awkward, poorly dressed, and using a camera to film them, but the reality is that his looks is primarily what is holding him back. He is also rejected by basically nearly every type and race of girl which is interesting, even some whose looks level he is above.

Unfortunately as brutal as this was it seems like he is not blackpilled and doesn't realize the true nature of his situation yet.

#46 and #66 were some of the best girls in the video...

However, in the West, cold approaches only work for Chad...

fucking brutal

Too cringe-inducing and infuriating to watch.

Asking groups of girls out is pretty stupid. But at least he's mostly aiming for reasonably attractive girls.

Why would he go through the ordeal of approaching white women

Yesterday I saw a video of a woman telling others that "Guys should approach" them on the street more, since it would work.

humiliation ritual

cold approaching is retarded. just going up to a bunch of foids who you won't ever see again. only works for chad. warm approaching is at least viable.

Yesterday I saw a video of a woman telling others that "Guys should approach" them on the street more, since it would work.
She wasn't pointing at us just for the record

cold approaching is retarded. just going up to a bunch of foids who you won't ever see again. only works for chad. warm approaching is at least viable.
I'm getting the national defense called on either way

Low inhib mogs me to another universe

Why would he go through the ordeal of approaching white women
To be fair he approached a good amount of Asians and Middle Easterners and Hispanics and mixed races, it looked like. I think he must be at a university in the USA or Canada so white women are probably just the majority of women where he is.

Thought he was at least semi-gl when I looked at this pfp, he is frauding jfl, look at his other video's

He's low tier normie at best. He is better looking than some ricecels and may have a reasonable height but he most certainly is frauding. And even with all his frauding, that's not nearly enough to get even a little positive attention from a woman these days.

This guy has probably had a girlfriend or will get a girl eventually. Personality wise he is as normie as they get so he will just end up in a betabuxx relationship or having at least one sexual encounter. I think he will do better in a social context like a party and not randomly approaching girls with a camera and trying to pretend to be cool.

Holy fuck man. This is even more embarrassing than those Asian Andy videos

warm approaching is rarely an option as an incel tho
More of an option than cold approach imo because chances are way lower of scoring some random foid you've never seen before in the street. But still I don't even have a social circle irl that could hook me up :fuk: so warm approaching is harder in that sense

But still I don't even have a social circle irl that could hook me up :fuk: so warm approaching is harder in that sense
same, that's what I meant
you can't warm approach if you know no one

same, that's what I meant
you can't warm approach if you know no one
Instead the plan would be to find a friend group somehow but the thing is, everybody already formed their cliques. At a certain age you wouldnt be able to fit into any of them and would basically be indirectly outcasted.

so many of them are actually lesbians.

lesbianpill strikes again.

just nuke this gay fucking earth already

I think some of them are lesbians or bisexual. But additionally this is a university area so there are bound to be more LGBTQIAP+ degenerates around. Also some of them are probably lying just to make the ricecel go away. Just like how some of the straight girls probably lied about having a boyfriend.

Incredibly brutal what a terrible eye area can do to your SMV. Give him almond eyes and he would be a slayer.
Western women HATE monolid eyes with eyebrows far above his eyes, which he unfortunately has. Either he has to get surgery or spend the rest of his life struggling with females.

Attachments

• chink eyes.PNG
    chink eyes.PNG
    107.9 KB · Views: 30
Now do one where Chad cold approaches 100 women IRL. :feelshmm:

Tichina Arnold Reaction GIF by CBS

Now do one where Chad cold approaches 100 women IRL. :feelshmm:

Incredibly brutal what a terrible eye area can do to your SMV. Give him almond eyes and he would be a slayer.
Western women HATE monolid eyes with eyebrows far above his eyes, which he unfortunately has. Either he has to get surgery or spend the rest of his life struggling with females.
Would surgery even be able to fix that??

I swear you cant even lower your eyebrows

He would still look bad if he fixed his monolids because of how hight his brows are

Its funny how he had to force him mentioning his height into the video

GlassesPill
@Whiteferociousboy

He mogs me facially jfl

Also he's using "introvert" wrong. He should've said it's hard for someone with socjal anxiety instead

they are gay until they meet chad than they are wifeys

ricecels are too feminine. most of the foids in the video have more body hair and more T than this ricecel.

ricecel should go with me and fuck some hookers

Low inib mog me but stil useless trying is losing.

I only watched first two minutes and i felt like im gona have a heartattack and stoped

Lesbians/bi-women massively outnumber gays these days. Makes it even more ultra-hard in the west.

When someone makes him face the truth that he is destined to be a social reject and an incel in rock bottom of the social ladder just like us, the mental shock will be likely to be brutal.
Until then I will make sure to create a confortable place for him in this forum the day he decides to join us in incels.is

he didnt have a firm enough handshake

Very high IQ reply .They have to be lesbians, no other explanation..

This shows the brutal Lesbian pill in action.Foids are a mistake of nature..There is no good reason why a man should be rejected.

blackpill affirmations

Brutal , if he, who's Better looking than me is struggling.I don't have to try.