Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel gym coper

Based shreddedcel. Alot of the guys at extremely low bodyfat are ching chongs.

I thought he was an adult but he's 13
I think he's doing great for himself

Based shreddedcel. Alot of the guys at extremely low bodyfat are ching chongs.
Yeah, he shouldn't be too focused on being lean cause he might just stunt his growth.

He has a pretty good face tbh but his frame and height destroys him

he will not get pussy

What a retard, what's the point of doing this before puberty? Pretty sure it's more harmful than anything.

RiceCel Bruh he’s 13 lmfao

good for him, though at first i thought this'll be mukhbang (goyslop munching) video with that burger in hand and then showing how he's gone fat but he's doing nice actually
he can gymmax but no gym for his face though

Moggs me. Hope he grows upto 6+ feet to avoid heighpill as a rice

i saw that vid, the comments were pretty brutal.

when latino kids, white kids, or black kids post videos of themselves gymmaxxing or sportsmaxxing, everyone cheers them on in the comments. almost zero hateful comments.

this rice kid got a shit ton of not only hateful comments but racist comments as well.

this just goes to show you how much of society is against asian men.

but theyre all losing haters since the future is east asia.

and east asian countries do very well in olympic sports.

Last edited:
His gains are purely aspirational at this point and his objectives both unrealized and unrealizable due to his age, lack of muscular development and so far as can be readily inferred on the basis of his morphology, a genetic template which will do him a great disservice when attempting to musclemaxx. All of that notwithstanding, there was a time when I was 155 lbs (at 6'3 height) and I am now built like a true soldier of Allah at 220 lbs and reasonably low body fat, so it can be done and genetics isn't always outcome determinative.

Good for him. Would be better if he stopped eating goyslop though.

I mean like Bruce Lee and Tristen Lee.
I know, I just need to write shit because I'm bored.
Was saying it's a sight you rarely see here, because our gyms are filled with fatsos who think they are tough guys

I wish I was 13 again if I could have a different family and live in a city where I can easily gymmaxx. Sadly I'm a wizardcel and just getting older with no real hope anymore to change much about my life. I want a girlfriend 13-16 years old just like guys in anime get as girlfriends. Youngcels have a better chance of getting a girl than a wizardcel like me.

oh look, from Incel to Gymcel..