Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ricecel goes ER in Hong Kong

Men have their limits. Remember people Hong Kong work all day and literally live in cages. Poor guy probably didn't get any pussy to top it all off. Peace upon his soul.

This will become more and more a common sight.
Men have their limits. Remember people Hong Kong work all day and literally live in cages. Poor guy probably didn't get any pussy to top it all off. Peace upon his soul.

@AsiaCel thoughts?

Last edited:
good ridance, always happy seeing the rice stop being so much soymaxxed and take real action. it would have been even better if he took the life of some other race traitors noodlewhores

Assualt noodlewhores, kill noodlewhores, rape noodlewhores

Hong Kong and Singapore are just as bad as SK in being a cyberpunk dystopia. HK has a fertility rate of 0.8, just above SK's 0.78. Singapore's is almost there at a whopping 1.05.

good ridance, always happy seeing the rice stop being so much soymaxxed and take real action. it would have been even better if he took the life of some other race traitors noodlewhores

Imagine being Asian, protecting an Asian woman just so she can fuck 6’4 blonde Swedish guy. Brutal.
Never began for ricecels

真人版 minecraft pvp

Imagine being Asian, protecting an Asian woman just so she can fuck 6’4 blonde Swedish guy. Brutal.
I wish there is a wmaf meeting in a enclosed place that gets burned down (by fire hazardous accident), SS style

theyre gonna execute that man in a couple of months and harvest his organs lol

brutal.

btw i dont think anyone would want the organs of a killer. quantum information still remains in the killer's organs. patients that receive organs often report memories and have dreams that are associated with the donor

@AsiaCel thoughts?
Good job on most of the rices that didn't intervent. Stress in HK is going through with this plandemic low trust society culture. We will get more of these ERs and it's society fault

theyre gonna execute that man in a couple of months and harvest his organs lol

brutal.

btw i dont think anyone would want the organs of a killer. quantum information still remains in the killer's organs. patients that receive organs often report memories and have dreams that are associated with the donor
Yeah because cells have memories or some shit I forgot

Love how foids demand protection from their normie slaves as they shake in fear realizing that even a short weak incel can overpower them if he truly wanted to.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/iamatotalpieceofshit/comments/13ylccz/comment/jmo9c09/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

It's hilarious how naive redditors are. I remember seeing a video of someone being robbed on a subway and people in the comments were mad that nobody helped stop the robber, I am not going to risk my life trying to save some normies Nintendo Switch.

It's hilarious how naive redditors are. I remember seeing a video of someone being robbed on a subway and people in the comments were mad that nobody helped stop the robber, I am not going to risk my life trying to save some normies Nintendo Switch.
Deadass. If I’m saving someone they need to give me a half decent blowjob afterwards otherwise I’m not doing shit

Just watched some documentary on Hikikomori and life truly is brutal for a lot of ricecels. No wonder so many of them go nuts.

This needs to become common place on all cities! No safety no security for toilets

Last edited:
Hong Kong and Singapore are just as bad as SK in being a cyberpunk dystopia. HK has a fertility rate of 0.8, just above SK's 0.78. Singapore's is almost there at a whopping 1.05.
Strip women of rights