Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ricecel gets told by white foids that they don't date asians

F

fjeiru

Self-banned
-

I appreciate their honestly unlike IT whores who gaslight and deny the ricepill. In fact, there's so many of these "what race would you not date" videos and all of them will say asian or indian.
Also JFL at noodlewhores who are getting offended in the comments when noodlewhores are the second highest tier of foids right below white. They are mad because they think white chads will be like these white foids and reject them for being asian. "you can't have racial preferences, that's racist!:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:" while they gag on white chads cock while shitting on my rice brothers.

They don't respect him or any Asian man. Most pig women have zero fear after existing in a society that coddles them like children for many generations. They know that he can't do shit if they disrespect him, and they don't physically fear him, as they do not perceive Asian men as a threat.

The little giggle with each answer is a clear sign of a lack of any fear or respect, which is what women should have for all men. If he was black they would say they date all races, and if he asked them if they found black men attractive, they'd all answer yes out of social and physical fear of being harmed

Do not take their honesty as a sign of morality or any good trait. They do not see him as a threat, and because of this, they have chosen to answer honestly.

Last edited:
I appreciate their honestly unlike IT whores who gaslight and deny the ricepill. In fact, there's so many of these "what race would you not date" videos and all of them will say asian or indian.

Cumskin holes are worshiped and develop extreme vanity as a result.

They reject Blasians/AAs despite our ancestry including Cumskin DNA:

HapMap

Eye

Eye 2

You'd be labeled bigoted by White liberals if you chose to denigrate a Cumskin cunt for her racial preferences. Then they'd use it as an excuse to openly support White Nationalism.

Thread number 3793039 about some white woman not wanting ethnic man. Yes we get it.

Yes...we need to start behaving as though Cumskin holes are worth much less than what White males value them as.

If you have decent intelligence, please denigrate them often. Humble them using your knowledge of their culture. Use superior intellect to reduce them to rubble and then denigrate them mercilessly when they resort to White Nationalist viewpoints.

>Tags: "Funny"

Ha..ha. Every time normies make a video featuring blackpill content, everyone's like "Hehe...how funny, big oof! haha.". No need to think about it too much lest you come up with some uncomfortable questions about gender and sexuality.

I hate when white girls look and act like that
such super normie zoomers

They don't respect him or any Asian man. Most pig women have zero fear after existing in a society that coddles them like children for many generations. They know that he can't do shit if they disrespect him, and they don't physically fear him, as they do not perceive Asian men as a threat.

The little giggle with each answer is a clear sign of a lack of any fear or respect, which is what women should have for all men. If he was black they would say they date all races, and if he asked them if they found black men attractive, they'd all answer yes out of social and physical fear of being harmed

Do not take their honesty as a sign of morality or any good trait. They do not see him as a threat, and because of this, they have chosen to answer honestly.

Do they fear talking gorillas? I do.

Honestly the problem with this isn't really that they won't date Asians. Sure it sucks for ricecels but it's not even their biggest issue in the video. The issue is how they are so willing to tell the ricecel to his face that they don't like Asian guys. Can you imagine them telling a nigger that they wouldn't date a black men if asked? No, but statistics on dating sites show black men are rejected almost or as much as Asians.

The problem is that these women view a lot of Asians as a joke and extremely weak. Media portrays them as weak nerds, and the only masculine stereotype surrounding them is the martial arts stuff. Most Asians just passively accept this shit too, hence why Asian women just shit on their own men online without a second thought. Ricecels (currycels too) really need to stop being such pussies and get themselves taken more seriously. Even if they are still incel at least they won't be treated like jokes

Honestly the problem with this isn't really that they won't date Asians. Sure it sucks for ricecels but it's not even their biggest issue in the video. The issue is how they are so willing to tell the ricecel to his face that they don't like Asian guys. Can you imagine them telling a nigger that they wouldn't date a black men if asked? No, but statistics on dating sites show black men are rejected almost or as much as Asians.

The problem is that these women view a lot of Asians as a joke and extremely weak. Media portrays them as weak nerds, and the only masculine stereotype surrounding them is the martial arts stuff. Most Asians just passively accept this shit too, hence why Asian women just shit on their own men online without a second thought. Ricecels (currycels too) really need to stop being such pussies and get themselves taken more seriously. Even if they are still incel at least they won't be treated like jokes

I would prefer foids to be honest than gaslighting, especially since the ricecel asked the question. The main reason i hate foids is their gaslighting nature. I was a bluepilled cuck for too long because of this reason. I do agree that ricecels should thugmaxx against people that say shit to just be a shithead rather than conveying actual information.

I would prefer foids to be honest than gaslighting, especially since the ricecel asked the question. The main reason i hate foids is their gaslighting nature. I was a bluepilled cuck for too long because of this reason. I do agree that ricecels should thugmaxx against people that say shit to just be a shithead rather than conveying actual information.
Being honest is fine, but here's the thing.
If someone is bigger and stronger than you, and have a bad temper, the vast majority of people would hesitate to say anything remotely offensive to you.
If someone is weak and nonthreatening, people will take advantage and bully you.
This much is obvious
But ricecels really need to reach the former position.
Yeah getting honest responses is important, but not in this way.
The internet can provide enough of that honesty anyway

Thread number 3793039 about some white woman not wanting ethnic man. Yes we get it.
lol right. cause white women don't want white men either and that actually stings even more. rejected by your own fucking foids. :feelswhat:

lol right. cause white women don't want white men either and that actually stings even more. rejected by your own fucking foids. :feelswhat:
It means you guys became as cucked as the Asian men. Then again it's over for any user with penis and testicles:fuk:

White foids will still date white men, you just have to be at least normie tier in looks and height and NT.

when noodlewhores are the second highest tier of foids right below white.
Kek what is this delusion? Noodle whores are by far uglier than north Indian girls, middle eastern girls, Latino girls, and mulatto girls