Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ricecel gets mogged by Spanish chadlite, who sing songs about fucking Chinese girls to his face.

They said that because they are drunk and around their people. If he said it irl he would have his legs broken by the woke crowd

I have heard of this incident.

However, shortly, I also heard of this one.

Healed my heart.

I have heard of this incident.

However, shortly, I also heard of this one.

Healed my heart.
The mean words will get far more press attention.

Just as that girl on Tiktok saying "nigga" got far more press attention than this:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFyfkiVaLEQ

Fuck Iberian Sp1cs

This is why I support mass immigration into Spain and Portugal. They are both the same sp1c trash. Lower iq than other whites but more racist and shittier fags than they are.:feelsclown::lasereyes::feelsree::reeeeee:

Spanish leaders even called Chinese men weak and effeminate back in ancient times and tried to conquer them,but based chinamen scared their asses back to china.:feelsgah:

This is why I support pitch black negros and smelly disgusting sandn@@ers being shipped into Spain and Portugal en masse.:feelsLSD:

I remember a while back a video of Spanish topless sluts running in fear on a beach from invading African negro rapists who were pitch black and had painfully large bbcs:smonk::feelsLSD::dab::feelsdevil::feelsYall::hax::feelzez:

I even remember a time Arabs tied up a Portuguese woman to a tree and then ground up her baby in a wood chipper and then turned it into burger style ground human flesh and fed it to her:feelsgah::feelsYall:(in ROBLOX of course) ;)

They said that because they are drunk and around their people. If he said it irl he would have his legs broken by the woke crowd
hes the grandson of a former rm president hed befine dude

Fuck Iberian Sp1cs

This is why I support mass immigration into Spain and Portugal. They are both the same sp1c trash. Lower iq than other whites but more racist and shittier fags than they are.:feelsclown::lasereyes::feelsree::reeeeee:

Spanish leaders even called Chinese men weak and effeminate back in ancient times and tried to conquer them,but based chinamen scared their asses back to china.:feelsgah:

This is why I support pitch black negros and smelly disgusting sandn@@ers being shipped into Spain and Portugal en masse.:feelsLSD:

I remember a while back a video of Spanish topless sluts running in fear on a beach from invading African negro rapists who were pitch black and had painfully large bbcs:smonk::feelsLSD::dab::feelsdevil::feelsYall::hax::feelzez:

I even remember a time Arabs tied up a Portuguese woman to a tree and then ground up her baby in a wood chipper and then turned it into burger style ground human flesh and fed it to her:feelsgah::feelsYall:(in ROBLOX of course) ;)
The Spanish are 95% white European. They just have a small % of Arab blood from when they were colonised. They're not like South Americans/Mexicans, who are mostly native and about a third white European.

This is a normal football song, that you'd hear at any football ground. It's standard football banter. There's nothing racist about it. Chinese isn't even a race, and he asks him what nationality he is beforehand.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm62RmV3p_w

The Spanish are 95% white European. They just have a small % of Arab blood from when they were colonised. They're not like South Americans/Mexicans, who are mostly native and about a third white European.

This is a normal football song, that you'd hear at any football ground. It's standard football banter. There's nothing racist about it. Chinese isn't even a race, and he asks him what nationality he is beforehand.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm62RmV3p_w

Oh shit really :dafuckfeels:

I just thought it was racist because a lot of people said it was.

Well then, but you still can’t blame me for jumping to conclusions since these people have perpetuated many actual racist attacks and insults against Asians in the past

Ricecels who try to engage in sports culture are fucking retarded, simple as.

Based medchad.

Shoulda stayed in Chayna.