Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ricecel gets leg extensions and ends up only 5ft4

still way better than 5ft. atleast he's the average 10 yo kid now.

still way better than 5ft. atleast he's the average 10 yo kid now.
How will his life improve materially though? Or do you mean he’ll just feel slightly better about himself?

yes still an improvement. but he is still a giga midget. at 5'5, probably 50-70% of zoomers foids height mog me

From it never began to it never even started.

How will his life improve materially though? Or do you mean he’ll just feel slightly better about himself?
some people will stop thinking that he's a kid in the street when he walks. also he might feel slightly better than before. he's actually shorter than my height by just 2cm now

some people will stop thinking that he's a kid in the street when he walks. also he might feel slightly better than before. he's actually shorter than my height by just 2cm now
5'4 is probably the average height of a middle school boy and close to the average height of a female in the US. Not much of an improvement. Unless he lives in some turbo midget country like The Philippines.

never even begun for this guy

Some people are just born to suffer, kek

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back