Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel explaining the "short guy game" on /r/AsianMasculinity

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
This deluded ricecel is coping really hard --

JFL at his Confucian cope:
Remember, firmly being in your frame means that you understand the realities of the world and you strongly believe in them. It's simple but not easy and it takes a lot of time and pain. Even these days I tend to forget my own frame when i'm extremely tired so its okay if you're not completely confident in your own.

Btw, their mod is /u/TRPsubmitter, kek.

It's over for ricecels

Second, realize that no guy who's 5'7 or shorter will ever compete in out AMOGing the 6ft guy who also lifts. That's their game and their frame. Short guys win through massive social proof, preselection, being the center of positive attention in your specific field that you excel at (aka, being in the band that regularly plays at the venue, being the bar tender, the dj, etc...), or a combination of the three.

I think he is still better than most copers. He at least has some good advice, whether or not it will work for others

It's over for ricecels over 30 you missed out on k-pop maxxing tbh.

imagine coping this hard

JFL, i'm white and a manlet and even i know it's over.

I thought Asians were supposed to be smart.

I thought Asians were supposed to be smart.
He might still be smart, but delusion fucks up with your judgement and blackpills are always very difficult to swallow. That's why there are subs like /r/TheRedPill and /r/Inceltears

He should get LL or rope

He should just try approaching Asian women....I mean they like Asian guys right?

Sure, it might work.
I'm sure you might still get a fucked up normie girlfriend while Chad without effort is fucking hitches

More tl;dr bullshit from a probable TRPer.

The reality: short ethnics are fucked. Imagine a 5'6'' Asian guy walking into a bar. That's about all you need to understand about the "success" he had.

nerdyasian.jpg

"you mean i can get girls if all i do is hold my frame? got it"

> short guy
> game

Pick one

These type of gymnastics would win you twenty gold medals in the Olympics

Übercope

Short = permanent truecel

J

F

L

at this deluded rice-cel.

AsianMasculinity is such a meme sub.

I really wish this sort of shit worked for me. If I atleast had a 6/10 face maybe I could use the advice this guy is giving and cope through that. Fuck.

If you're short and asian your only hope is trying to look like one of those kpop stars.
If you can't do that then just cope until you rope

More tl;dr bullshit from a probable TRPer.

The reality: short ethnics are fucked. Imagine a 5'6'' Asian guy walking into a bar. That's about all you need to understand about the "success" he had.

Tt's fucked for manlets in general, its double fucked for ethnic manlets.

a sub called r/AsianMasculinity...