Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Ricecel drops nuclear blackpill

Chad and foids deny lookism because it reduces their success to something that they never had earn. It basically calls out their privlage and shatters the illusion that females are these pure virtous beings while highlighting the materialistic primative animals that they are when it comes to sexual selection

Bluepilled normies deny lookism because it highlights how lame and pathetic their sex lives are when compared to chads

Chad and foids deny lookism because it reduces their success to something that they never had earn. It basically calls out their privlage and shatters the illusion that females are these pure virtous beings while highlighting the materialistic primative animals that they are when it comes to sexual selection

Bluepilled normies deny lookism because it highlights how lame and pathetic their sex lives are when compared to chads

Honestly, looksmaxx success stories might be the most blackpilling stuff out there.

I'll probably have to get one too soon, not because of looksmaxxing but because ptosis is slowly ruining my eyesight on my right eye :feelsrope:
I mean that's entirely different from turning your chink eyes into slightly less chinky chink eyes.