Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ricecel DoorDash driver eats customer’s order after getting a $1 tip

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

View: https://worldstarhiphop.com/embed/188503

January 6, 2023

The driver, goes by Doordash Tips (@doordashtips2) on TikTok. The video has racked up over 560,000 views, as of this writing. Discussions in the comments section include commentary on the low pay given to delivery drivers, proper tipping etiquette and the untoward behavior of some delivery drivers.

“That's why I don’t use DoorDash. I don't trust others handing my food or messing up my order but I do tip,” a user shared.

“I always tip low on the app but when the person shows up to my door I always give them a $10 tip or more,” explained another.

“I'd get 1 star and bad tips sometimes literally running (if nothing could get spilled) with orders and ripping at 80kmph. still was pulling $50 an hour tho,” a delivery person said.

“Why did you accept the order? You know EXACTLY what you’re getting tipped beforehand. This is inexcusable and puts all of us drivers in a bad light,” wrote another delivery driver.

In response to a based :yes: commenter who asked him why he should get tipped for doing his job as a delivery person, the TikToker posted a follow-up video saying that customers who can't tip can just pick up the orders themselves.

A survey contracted by Circuit Route Planner last year revealed that 80% of delivery workers admit to eating part of their customer’s orders.

The drivers also admitted to “deliberately” damaging the packages/items they were hired to deliver (23%), urinating on or near a customer’s residence (9%), opening and then resealing packages (17%) and stealing packages intended for others (17%).

The delivery drivers who admitted to the ill behaviors say their lack of respect was due to bad tips (73%), tip baiting, or placing a generous tip when placing an order before removing them later (30%), customers' dogs barking at them (57%), getting used for content in the customers’ TikTok or social media :lul: (42%) and unfriendly customers (30%).

Last edited:
Cool guy ngl lol

They'll handle it eventually.

I tipped a hobo 300€ (360$). And I don't even care.

He begged me for and euro, I pulled 6 fiddy notes and gave it to him and told him to conbserve them. I do charity my own way, and my mom never believes.

Cool guy ngl lol
They'll handle it eventually.

He begged me for and euro, I pulled 6 fiddy notes and gave it to him and told him to conbserve them. I do charity my own way, and my mom never believes.
Tipping culture makes no sense. Imagine being forced to pay extra on top of the services you already paid for (which aren't even reliable half the time) so normies who want you dead can have a livable wage
WHY THE FUCK ALL YELLOW FUCKING GOOK SUBHUMANS WITH SLANTED EYES ARE SO FUCKING UGLY AND DISGUSTING I CAN´T STAND LOOKING AT THEM IT IS VOMIT INDUCIN THEY ARE FILTHY WHORES TO UTILIZE ALL OF THEM (IN VIDEO GAME)
fetchimage

Tipping culture makes no sense. Imagine being forced to pay extra on top of the services you already paid for (which aren't even reliable half the time) so normies who want you dead can have a livable wage

fetchimage
Can I explain to a moron why tipping exists in USA.

No tipping:
-Waitressed get paid minimum wage and are fll of pissed up dead-enders, no one gives anything exccept worst serbvice

Tipping:
Waitresses have incentive to treat customers like humans, because a humbled customer can drop any tip, yes there are men that tip million to a waitresss.

But most likely, a socoailly mistreated man can drop 1000-2000$ to a waitresss easy. Autistic ppl are very good at accumulating money and very bad at receiving love. So this trade exists.

Now you understand why AMERICA is superior to euro morans in this,

God bless USA and I will play the national antherm of USA to respect Americans:

RiP Whitney Houston 1963-2012,, gone too soon:

View: https://youtu.be/uAYKTMQl7MQ

I could drop a 5k€ (5,600 in USD and 386k Russian Rouble and 36k Chinese Renmimbi and 700k Japanese Yen) tip on a waitress that treats me as uman. I don't care about money, I want respect.

I've never done that but this demonstrates why I am a truecel and why.

Ichi oku ni oku hyaku oko no kisso wo abiseteyaru baybee!'

1billion, 2 billions, 100 billions, I don't care.

A kiss is the only thing that has value

Thank you Yakuzagames for teaching me this lesson.

I've learned nothing has value in this garbage simulation that has life. In am considering at buying a Japanese Wakizashi and trying a seppuku without a head-cutter challenge (impossible), you must have a head-cutter since dismboweling you doesn't kill you immediately and you will be suffering all the way.

Takumi Someya did it and for a whore who divorced him and took him to cleaners him. I just made Someya saint for that cucked gesture.

View: https://youtu.be/FTE2GgLQV94?t=669

Can I explain to a moron why tipping exists in USA.

No tipping:
-Waitressed get paid minimum wage and are fll of pissed up dead-enders, no one gives anything exccept worst serbvice

Tipping:
Waitresses have incentive to treat customers like humans, because a humbled customer can drop any tip, yes there are men that tip million to a waitresss.

But most likely, a socoailly mistreated man can drop 1000-2000$ to a waitresss easy. Autistic ppl are very good at accumulating money and very bad at receiving love. So this trade exists.

Now you understand why AMERICA is superior to euro morans in this,

God bless USA and I will play the national antherm of USA to respect Americans:

RiP Whitney Houston 1963-2012,, gone too soon:

View: https://youtu.be/uAYKTMQl7MQ
It doesn't make sense to allow tips for only waters and a few other customer service jobs. Waiters should treat their customers like human beings regardless, because it's their job. It's not my fault they're stuck as some dead end wageslave jfl. It would make more sense to even blame the employee for not working harder to find a better paying job

Feels good that I don't have to cope with fast food :feelsjuice:. Cook for yourselves bros.

see my post about tipping canadian tire "money" (which is nearly worthless) to toilet servers to fuck with them. Ive left pennies as tips even post canada abolishing them just to fuck with some roastie. At least if its a place I would not visit again.

fetchimage
What I don't get is when you make an order for self pickup and they ask for a tip. Wtf? I'm picking it up myself. Tip for what?

If you want to be helpful you should make kits for hobos or food directly, not give them straight cash like that. It's going straight to booze and drugs.

see my post about tipping canadian tire "money" (which is nearly worthless) to toilet servers to fuck with them. Ive left pennies as tips even post canada abolishing them just to fuck with some roastie. At least if its a place I would not visit again.
High IQ workaround from a rare and mystical based 2022cel. I'm not sure how easy it is to get your hands on canadian tire money, but I'll definitely try to use them in the future, and not just on foid wagies. Men are just as entitled and scummy these days, if not more

High IQ workaround from a rare and mystical based 2022cel. I'm not sure how easy it is to get your hands on canadian tire money, but I'll definitely try to use them in the future, and not just on foid wagies. Men are just as entitled and scummy these days, if not more
Not that hard there is a little over 1 billion of it in circulation and my parents and grandmother usually has it laying around my grandmother being so stingy I bough her jar full of pennies off her for the explicit purpose of tips I have so much laying around I could honestly do it to 200 or more servers give or take a bit.

Not that hard there is a little over 1 billion of it in circulation and my parents and grandmother usually has it laying around my grandmother being so stingy I bough her jar full of pennies off her for the explicit purpose of tips
I see
I have so much laying around I could honestly do it to 200 or more servers give or take a bit.
That's 200 or more resturaunts you can't go back to lol

What I don't get is when you make an order for self pickup and they ask for a tip. Wtf? I'm picking it up myself. Tip for what?

If you want to be helpful you should make kits for hobos or food directly, not give them straight cash like that. It's going straight to booze and drugs.
I k new it went for booze and I gave it for him that he could drink better stuff than feetr smelling garbage beer.

Based ricecel. Hope the food was tasty:feelsohh:.

Based. Screw the normie customers.

Burgerland wagies always asking for handouts smh

What a moron. In the service industry that happens more often than people think. Its gonna happen. If you can't deal with that shit find another job.

If he saw 10 to 20 grand on his bed (which is what he would have made in several months of DD), he would have thought twice about doing that stupid shit.

Last edited:
Feels good that I don't have to cope with fast food :feelsjuice:. Cook for yourselves bros.
Ok GrAYcel. I have the cooking skills of the average toilet in 2023, mang

Stupidest shit about burgerland ever. I'd only tip if the service went above and beyond, not for the wagie to do his job.

Ok GrAYcel. I have the cooking skills of the average toilet in 2023, mang
Cooking is better than eating that type of food (unless it's your cope). Fish is easy to cook if you like fish.

Cooking is better than eating that type of food (unless it's your cope). Fish is easy to cook if you like fish.
I love tuna, salmon, and cod, Chico GrAY:feelsohh:

This is why I don't want to work food service because I know most of the time the customers are going to treat you like shit.