Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel discovers the racepill

"timestamp": "Tue Sep 04 15:29:44 UTC 2018"
},
{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Or, she simply has no desire to share it with you.....",
"headline": "Mindy Kaling Ugly Cried During 'Crazy Rich Asians' For A Deeply Personal Reason",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/mindy-kaling-ugly-cried-during-221753559.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Sep 04 05:44:54 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "You must be an alcoholic.",
"headline": "How to make classic southern desserts the whole family can enjoy",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/gma/classic-southern-desserts-whole-family-121734459.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Sep 04 04:49:29 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Her corpse certainly isn't \"pretty.\"",
"headline": "School supply drive in honor of teacher killed by alligator is fetching donations from across the nation",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/gma/school-su...-fetching-184818798--abc-news-topstories.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Sep 04 04:37:15 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "Oh well. People die all the time; police officers don't deserve special recognition.",
"headline": "Connecticut police officer killed in South Carolina trying to break up fight",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/b2a92659-87ae-310c-8175-8713473a3c35/connecticut-police-officer.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Sep 04 04:35:26 UTC 2018"
},
{
"user_text": "He is mourning the loss of those beautiful girls. Shanann strangled them to death.\n\nIn time, the truth will be revealed and Chris will be cleared.",
"headline": "Chris Watts Didn't Get Involved in Funeral of Wife, 2 Daughters Because He 'Knew Better': Source",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/chris-watts-didn-apos-t-182614353.html",
"timestamp": "Tue Sep 04 02:21:50 UTC 2018"
},

when i discovered the racepill, i ended up a self loathing ethnic.
:feelsrope:

Noopept twice daily for African American students.

brutal. there is no hope for him.

My sympathy for him .
Racepill is the worst kind of pill .

Why do foids keep saying ricemen are misogynistic, when they're the biggest simps out of all the races.

I feel so bad for my ricecel niggas.

They need to stop coping and embrace radical Rodgerism. What's worse is that they are basically model citizens. They don't rebel and work hard. For what? A society that sees you as an asexual, emasculated peasant?

Asian guys were sexist and that she found them physically unattractive
They all say the same shit. Asian guys are probably some of the least "sexist" guys on earth. It's just an excuse to make the second part of the sentence sound better.

“dating is all about race, who cares?”
Racepilled father.

So many virtue signalling cunts and soy faggots in the comments JFL

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/or41e5/are_asian_men_actually_unattractive_19m/

Jfl, imagine being a ricecel and having a white stepfather who brags to your face about how important being white is. It's beyond over for him.

Hell on earth to be an rice.

Also JFL I found a giga chadpreet bragging in the comments about how he's a player

" I’m 6’5, in shape, dress well, sharp jawline and symmetrical I also happen to be brown and of south Asian decent. I live in the US, South West. Grew up in the Midwest. I have an amazing time online dating. I have success with Bumble, Tinder and Coffee Meets Bagel. I don’t know how to love in an exclusive type relationship. I’m sure I pass up wonderful women because they’re looking for something different."

This is the blessing of being blessed with aryan blood. Chadpreets are FAR FAAAAAR more common than Chadmarus, because they had the blessing of having some geneflow from Persians, Arabs, Afghans, Turks, and Aryans. In fact, I'd argue Chadmarus dont even exist unless you want to classify Turks as rice.

Last edited:
Jfl, imagine being a ricecel and having a white stepfather who brags to your face about how important being white is. It's beyond over for him.
Most children laboring under WMAF parents, step-fathers or biological fathers, end up coming to the same conclusion one way or another, and hence exhibit the same resulting mental traumas.

They all say the same shit. Asian guys are probably some of the least "sexist" guys on earth. It's just an excuse to make the second part of the sentence sound better.
You can't un-see this one you know it: almost all accusations of Asian "patriarchy" are projection and smokescreening from Asian women who ceaselessly wish for a world without Asian men.

Last edited:
She was very kind in turning me down, but added that “she never dates Asian men.” I asked why only once, to which her reply was that Asian guys were sexist and that she found them physically unattractive.
white chad cock only, blood. :feelsjuice:

over

Hell on earth to be an rice.

Also JFL I found a giga chadpreet bragging in the comments about how he's a player

" I’m 6’5, in shape, dress well, sharp jawline and symmetrical I also happen to be brown and of south Asian decent. I live in the US, South West. Grew up in the Midwest. I have an amazing time online dating. I have success with Bumble, Tinder and Coffee Meets Bagel. I don’t know how to love in an exclusive type relationship. I’m sure I pass up wonderful women because they’re looking for something different."

This is the blessing of being blessed with aryan blood. Chadpreets are FAR FAAAAAR more common than Chadmarus, because they had the blessing of having some geneflow from Persians, Arabs, Afghans, Turks, and Aryans. In fact, I'd argue Chadmarus dont even exist unless you want to classify Turks as rice.
Dravidian chads still slay. I noticed mayo whores go for darker curries and sand niggers in general rather than lightskin ones.

> white chad dad
> anti-rice noodlewhore mom
> gets rejected because your ricecel
> gaslight by reddit because of internalized racism teehee :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:
Literally nevER began for ricebro over her, is it fair to say that being rice is automatically trucel

Dravidian chads still slay. I noticed mayo whores go for darker curries and sand niggers in general rather than lightskin ones.
They have darskin exptoc halo. Brutal when you're racially ambiguous like me

At least he’s being honest about foids and their ‘preferences’ instead of lying about personality, I’ll give him that.

Over 4 Ricemen