Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ricecel coping hard

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

The only winning move is not to play

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/2qjMPEi2AXk?si=KKreSmGwPmsoFLsi

This ricecel has been gymceling for a long time now and he still didn't make any progress, some people have also been commenting in his videos that he is just coping but he probably deleted those comments. He is a legit truecel, its over for him. So much for "Just go to the gym bro" advice, face, height and frame are the only thing that matters

How old is this dude? He looks like a kid.
Also he’s gotta ditch those fuckin glasses and just wear contacts.

How old is this dude? He looks like a kid.
Also he’s gotta ditch those fuckin glasses and just wear contacts.
I don't know, but I think he mentioned he was 22 in one of his streams

Ignorance is bliss, let him live his happy little lie.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/2qjMPEi2AXk?si=KKreSmGwPmsoFLsi

This ricecel has been gymceling for a long time now and he still didn't make any progress, some people have also been commenting in his videos that he is just coping but he probably deleted those comments. He is a legit truecel, its over for him. So much for "Just go to the gym bro" advice, face, height and frame are the only thing that matters

His gains (minor increase in strength) are what you can typically expect when gymaxxing as an asian, even when everything is optimal. The Idea that it’s possible for asians to put on physical muscle without taking roids is silly.

Judging by the air filter in the video it looks like he is no taller than 5'8 :feelsrope:

His gains (minor increase in strength) are what you can typically expect when gymaxxing as an asian, even when everything is optimal. The Idea that it’s possible for asians to put on physical muscle without taking roids is silly.
Is gymmaxxing as an asian geneuinely that bad??

Look up “jacksfit”

Dude is 6’2 110lbs and has been working out and “bulking” for a year now and made no progress. He’s an incel too and a virgin who allows OF girls to use him for clout

He’s popular for getting shit on instagram

Is gymmaxxing as an asian geneuinely that bad??
Yes. Look at the ricecels at your gym and observe them overtime. Try searching for a ripped asian and you’ll just see skinny fat guys abusing lighting and angles and pumps. An asian cannot even have an athletic physique, much less a jacked one. Brutal.

Look up “jacksfit”

Dude is 6’2 110lbs and has been working out and “bulking” for a year now and made no progress. He’s an incel too and a virgin who allows OF girls to use him for clout

He’s popular for getting shit on instagram
“6’2” Waiting for the first “Mogs me”

Yes. Look at the ricecels at your gym and observe them overtime. Try searching for a ripped asian and you’ll just see skinny fat guys abusing lighting and angles and pumps. An asian cannot even have an athletic physique, much less a jacked one. Brutal.
I dont even go to the gym

I dont even go to the gym
Good if you’re manlet just be fairly lean without looking anorexic and you have your ideal physique.

Good if you’re manlet just be fairly lean without looking anorexic and you have your ideal physique.
it would probably take me awhile to even gain the muscle to look normal while being lean

It's so fucking over for this nigga. Don't know if he's autistic but JTS (just take steroids)

He has a worse frame than me

This IS muscular for his toddler frame. Frame is everything and it's unchangeable :blackpill: