Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Ricecel copes on TED talk

his eyes are too close to each other,
truecel eye area,

Ethnic men believe that White women think white men are the most attractive because of their "positive" image in culture and media. I don't think there has been a time in history when white men have been so universally hated. They believe that if they could just be represented more positively in media and culture that white women are going abandon white men for them. KPOP might be getting popular but popular music genres come and go. I think rise of KPOP would actually do more to hurt black men than white guys. There isn't a alot of the room in the spotlight.

Last edited:
Ethnic men believe that White women think white men are the most attractive because of their "positive" cultural preference. I don't think there has been a time in history when white men have been so universally hated. They believe that if they could just be represented more positively in media and culture that white women are going abandon white men for them. KPOP might be getting popular but popular music genres come and go. I think rise of KPOP would actually do more to hurt black men than white guys. There isn't a whole lot of room at the top.
imo kpop isnt helping Rices, its enforcing the stereotype that asian males are effeminate which is mostly true based on my experience with asians

imo kpop isnt helping Rices, its enforcing the stereotype that asian males are effeminate which is mostly true based on my experience with asians
Is KPOP as degenerate as rap music? Anything that pulls white girls away from black culture will ultimately end up being most beneficial to white men.

Is KPOP as degenerate as rap music? Anything that pulls white girls away from black culture will ultimately end up being most beneficial to white men.
It's definitely not as degen, it's like an even more feminized version of boy bands even when there's rapping. For what it's worth, I do think kpop-maxxing is a valid way of raising rice SMV, but it only works for like the 5% of rice that don't have the farm laborer body. I personally think a lot of kpop men are super ugly looking, but it's the body type + plastic + makeup that can do it I guess.

I wanna kpop fags in Morrowind.

97A3B733 4022 4E45 A405 46D812560248