Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel can't stand sexpats, makes a whole YouTube channel mocking them

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

Just look at it, LOOK AT IT:

No other place in the world has to deal with hoards of horny men fetishising their toilets. Not even Slavs are down this bad, even developed countries like Japan are suffering from hoards of Nordic beasts invading and taking all their toilets.

It's absolutely brutal man.

And I'm planning on joining that board the moment my visa gets approved, woot woot.

Good to see at least some ricecels standing up. But I feel their anger is directed at the symptoms and not at the cause. Ricecels need Islam or some other conservative religion. Slavcels should do the same.

Good to see at least some ricecels standing up. But I feel their anger is directed at the symptoms and not at the cause. Ricecels need Islam or some other conservative religion. Slavcels should do the same.

Ricecels have Islam, Indonesia is the country with the largest number of Muslims in the world.

View: https://youtu.be/V3O0WEDsIxw?si=1J6TIQGxkHVfCn4u

Literally, not a country in the world has more Muslims than them, this is what most Indonesian toilets are like.

Slavs also have Islam, Bosnia and Herzegovina (specifically the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina region within Bosnia and Herzegovina) is a Muslim area. Doesn't make them any less horny, I have a neighbour from Bosnia and Herzegovina who walks outside in a bathrobe and always shows off her ass.

Southeast Asian gookfoids are fucking ugly. Japanese pussy, on the other hand, can be of high quality.

Slavs also have Islam, Bosnia and Herzegovina (specifically the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina region within Bosnia and Herzegovina) is a Muslim area. Doesn't make them any less horny, I have a neighbour from Bosnia and Herzegovina who walks outside in a bathrobe and always shows off her ass.
TBH I've never heard of a Bosnian woman with a non-Bosnian man. Although that could be just because they aren't that many Bosnians relative to say Cuckcranians.

View attachment 971267

View attachment 971269

No other place in the world has to deal with hoards of horny men fetishising their toilets. Not even Slavs are down this bad, even developed countries like Japan are suffering from hoards of Nordic beasts invading and taking all their toilets.

And I'm planning on joining that board the moment my visa gets approved, woot woot.
who cares women are whores they want chad and not the gentleman.

TBH I've never heard of a Bosnian woman with a non-Bosnian man. Although that could be just because they aren't that many Bosnians relative to say Cuckcranians.
Interracial marriage is a global thing just about every ethnicity has people involved in this sure they may not parade it on tiktok and that's best.

Don't get me wrong though I don't condone interracial marriages as they're not good.

you literally said yourself that asian women are the most fetishized on planet earth. you are retarded if you think they don't choose their men carefully. Especially in first world countries like japan

I wish Thai gamers would play video games with sexpats instead of with locals

View attachment 971267

View attachment 971269

I was gonna pin this, but you didn't even like to any videos

you literally said yourself that asian women are the most fetishized on planet earth. you are retarded if you think they don't choose their men carefully. Especially in first world countries like japan
nah its easy if u can run jbw game even if u 2-3/10 u can ascend

Ricecels have Islam, Indonesia is the country with the largest number of Muslims in the world.

Literally, not a country in the world has more Muslims than them, this is what most Indonesian toilets are like.

Modernity turns all women into whores. This is why being low iq is based snd why it's good for Arabs to destroy the west

It's funny how chinks are so low T and submissive that all they can do is make some cope chink chong youtube channel while metric tons of white men's cum is pumped into noodlewhores holes every second

Indonesian foids are extra loose tbh this is well known if you've seen tiktoks.