Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RICECEL BTFO

why the fuck are asian females so obsessed with whites?

like seriously it is almost a mandatory thing for them to have a white boyfriend

This guy literally fucked me up for at least 5 days. I never have experienced such a large dose of suicidefuel. If you are asian, for the love of God, do not try to watch the videos of this guy.

why the fuck are asian females so obsessed with whites?

like seriously it is almost a mandatory thing for them to have a white boyfriend
I hope this theory applies to me because I would like to have an Asian gf :(

Whites have to fulfill certain standards though.

the asian guy was good looking too.

Asian women piss me the fuck off

Asians are :feelsautistic::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsokman: after this atomic blackpill.

:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton: are at bridges and cliffs to block ricecels from visiting Gandy.

ASIANCELS ARE DEATH WATCH!! I'm not even asian and that was brutal to watch

Whites are taking every race of women, average ethnics might aswell rope.

dDnvdF_EqualDimpledIvorygull.gif

fuck that's a brutal video

I'm not a ricecel but posts like this make me want to beat women.

I hope this theory applies to me because I would like to have an Asian gf :(

Whites have to fulfill certain standards though.

if you're into asians it would take you absolutely zero effort to get an asian gf

just be white

if you're into asians it would take you absolutely zero effort to get an asian gf

just be white
I don't have the chance to leave this country for the next several years and here are no Asians

RiP

Asian roasties who are obsessed with whites are even worse than nigger lover white girls. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back