Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel Andrew Tate

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

dtphd-solo-.new_.png

This PUA coper is teaching us ricecels how to get laid. Tldr: 99% of Asian men in history have been unattractive beta cucks but that's no problem since you can just become the 1% if you follow this simple advice :feelskek:

Pretty standard redpill stuff but with excessive focus on Asian history. He honestly has some points on why Asian men are as beta as they are, which is a damning judgment on our whole race since it's of course absolutely ludicrous that a 5'2 meek weak betabuxxer from a lineage of 5'2 meek weak betabuxxers can just overcome his genetic shackles and become an alpha Chang.

Thoughts? @pyromancer1234 @Fallenleaves @SlayerSlayer @war_with_myself @starcrapoo

how is he not just a betabuxxer that's delusional?

This guy has bitches? :waitwhat:

Not really anything ground-breaking here. But women, AF in particular, have gone beyond unattractedness to outright hatred of AM. Why should AM grind for their approval, again?

Not really anything ground-breaking here. But women, AF in particular, have gone beyond unattractedness to outright hatred of AM. Why should AM grind for their approval, again?
Thats the power of pusyy mang, its like the one ring, it needs to be destroyed

Women despise unattractive men, and they despise races that consist mainly of unattractive men. That's the gist of Asian "self-hate" and why it almost exclusively affects noodlewhores.

it looks like he had work done to look less asian
He minoxidilmaxxed.

tell that to @mistersinister
What happened to him? :feelskek:

Answer: Be Turkic.

The chinese are fucking retarded for genociding the Uygurs, they should be provinig Uygur men with han women to impregnate and give them those precious double eyelids and pink skin

bluepilled ricecels need rice male snake oil scammers like him to keep them going lol
that and also online videos of foids saying that they are attracted to asian men.

imagine how many hundreds of thousands of ricecels listen to them to gather up enough courage to try hitting on foids only to get the same brutal cold treatment they were getting before.

theres no getting around the fact that the vast majority of foids view the vast majority of men of color as repulsive. the same way that the vast majority of men find the vast majority of black foids repulsive.

its 2023 and the only men of color that have some amount of success are very exceptional men of color in terms of looks, height, and status.

The chinese are fucking retarded for genociding the Uygurs, they should be provinig Uygur men with han women to impregnate and give them those precious double eyelids and pink skin
I hate to say it but other countries across the sea become boring to hear about. That or my attention span to anything foreign is just 0.5 secs how do I fix this

I hate to say it but other countries across the sea become boring to hear about. That or my attention span to anything foreign is just 0.5 secs how do I fix this
why are you telling me this and what does this have to do with my post?

You have heard of Andrew Tate now get ready for 家人 是.

why are you telling me this and what does this have to do with my post?
Because I want to be better. But my autism is a no show plus I am lonelycel. If only I wasn't born a burger. Maybe In The next timeline. Paths has told me their will be more

Based solution! Turkic & Mongol DNA is the reason why attractive ethnicities/Han in China do well outside of their homeland.

Average asian is 5'2? That's a bit of a stretch don't you think? Korean average for 21 year old men is 5'7.3.

Chrome screenshot 1682705307699