Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rice tourists

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-
So many ricecels and noodlewhores are visiting europe it is weird. They go to restaurants with their huge families and eat while taking all the seats. And noodlewhores are drooling over chads JFL.

they r even in Poland, they just clicking and clicking pics

they take pictures

They are rushing to take pics of europe before they nuke us

Weird tourist culture

I see many korean teen couples doing tourism in my country. They have really weird clothing and accessories.

:feelswhere:

:feelsokman:
:feelstrash:
Feelstrashpng

I always see Chinese tourists and they're annoying as fuck, loud motherfuckers that are oblivious and disrespectful to the people around them. Sorry chinacels but your people are cancerous i hate em'. There are many of them in Amsterdam during the summer and they walk in huge groups like packs of wolves.

the Chinese make huge investments and buy lands in all over Europe, that's why.

the Chinese make huge investments and buy lands in all over Europe, that's why.
Tought They did it to africa. But if this is true, that is the ultimate proof of (((them))) controlling degenerate western world

Tought They did it to africa. But if this is true, that is the ultimate proof of (((them))) controlling degenerate western world
They are doing worse in Africa now. also, the Chinese buying out Hollywood also have massive population in new Zealand and australia.

I mean, at this point I wouldn't be surprised if they declare those both countries as their own.

The girls are just wanting euro white Chad, I imagine the women are the main motivators for these trips.

but bro thats .png and doesnt have the low quality of the original, you are free to use my one bro. It suits your trashcanmaxxing, thx thx.
okay, just dont forget to hide in trash man :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: