Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rice son hugs father after getting high score in china’s university entrance exam

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/9dhlAnlRpWU

The father is so happy that his giga truecel aspie rice-cel son will have the opportunity to betabux a noodlewhore in her late 30s and above who has already been used and defiled by white chads, yay! Let’s all celebrate this happy moment!

This is the reward of your hard work if you’ve been born with the wrong genetics

I wish my parents kinda pushed me further into higher education instead of wasting time at the local community college. But yeah that guy is basically celebrating beta buxxing.

I feel really bad for ricecels, so much study so much work and commitment, for nothing

What a retard. He could go to the west and slay white women, he wouldn’t even need to take the sinisterpill and betabux. Some people like to do things the hard way I guess

the first time his dad hugged him

What a retard. He could go to the west and slay white women, he wouldn’t even need to take the sinisterpill and betabux. Some people like to do things the hard way I guess

That rice-cel had the intelligence to score highly on that exam but doesn’t have the intelligence to move abroad to give himself better options when it comes to acquiring sex

I guess intelligence and common sense are 2 different things

I feel really bad for ricecels, so much study so much work and commitment, for nothing

They have the intelligence to score highly on exams but lack the basic self-awareness to understand their predicament and what lies ahead in the future for them

They have the intelligence to score highly on exams but lack the basic self-awareness to understand their predicament and what lies ahead in the future for them
Quite odd isn't it? You would expect them to acknowledge that

@PPEcel was this the first time your father hugged you?

His face is quite long but his father managed to micro manage him enough where it isn't too bad. His general facial development is worse than his dad though probably isn't going to surpass him unfortunately probably will suffer more health problems due to the forward head leaning posture that offers little support for the skull etc.

By being a betabux for single mothers in their 40s and getting starfish sex once a month
He said "he wouldn’t even need to take the sinisterpill and betabux" though.

They lost at birth when they were born with poor genes, they never really stood a chance, it never began

He is out of his mind
I agree. Even with paywhores, the ricecel would be too tired from whatever work he's doing to even get it up, assuming he's even lowinhib enough to humiliate himself like that in the first place.

I agree. Even with paywhores, the ricecel would be too tired from whatever work he's doing to even get it up, assuming he's even lowinhib enough to humiliate himself like that in the first place.
One of the biggest blackpills is that Asian countries work 72+ hours a week and still get brutally wealthmogged by white countries who work 40 :blackpill:

That rice-cel had the intelligence to score highly on that exam but doesn’t have the intelligence to move abroad to give himself better options when it comes to acquiring sex

I guess intelligence and common sense are 2 different things
no they're probably one in the same

meanwhile Jake the 7/10 5'11 green eyed beta soy boi creampies all the noodlewhores

One of the biggest blackpills is that Asian countries work 72+ hours a week and still get brutally wealthmogged by white countries who work 40 :blackpill:
Maybe at least he'll work less if he goes abroad. As for the wealthmogging, China has a shitty regime that stifles the economy so obviously it gets wealthmogged, and Japan isn't doing so bad economically despite its abysmal demographic pyramid. The other Asian countries don't work so much as far as I know.

no they're probably one in the same
No, they aren't. Common sense requires intellectual honesty, especially in the context of the blackpill.

White women are going crazy for rice men because of the kpop phenomenon
You made a little typo: White women are going crazy for tall lean prettyboy-faced rice men because of the kpop phenomenon

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back