Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rice simp gets brutally cucked

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/wq0bmo/i_caught_my_af_girlfriend_caught_cheating_via_her/

Turns out she had 3 fuckbuddies whom she was constantly meeting on the weekdays

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Sooner or later, this girl is going to feel confused that I'm starting to ignore her, not contacting for a whole day or maybe for a couple days or so. She WILL probably text me and/or call me asking what's up. Do I just tell her that I found out that she was cheating through her DM's?

He's even too high inhib to confront her :lul::lul::lul:

Just a few days ago, this same nigger made this post simping for noodlewhores:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/wl7hq7/it_is_perfectly_fine_for_am_to_limit_themselves/

Looks like he found out why noodlewhores have 4 times the STD rates of ricecels :feelskek:

I mean, for her to be fucking 1 other guy is bad...but to be fucking 3 different men behind his back?!

In this case, it seems like the fuckbuddies could have also been asian? Not sure though

Also disgusting the other case - about the Chinese flight attendant who'd fuck that Korean-American guy every time she was in the states. I mean, imagine you're her parents...you'd want her to find a decent guy, have a family etc...and there she is flying around the world, getting fucked by god knows how many men like a complete whore

This guy has also dated 5 asian women and 3 of them have cheated on him...and you see whites going on about noodles being "traditional"...

Noodlewhores have a reputation for being easy self hating whores. For a good reason.

All of those tendencies combined with a cutt throat east asian culture and lack of morality unlike the religious nutjob protestants, then you have a perfect storm for a cheating whore.

That is why it is up to every man to assess the foid that he is with. If you feel that she is a whore after all of the dates, or that she might whore it up and become unfaithful, it is your duty to hit it and quit it. No ifs, buts, or anything.

Of course, white guys have a pass. Because they are white. The noodlewhore will still stay with the white guy because he is white. The same way that black foids will still stay with their non-black partner for being non black.

Asian guy does something wrong in a relationship whether he is with a white foid or a noodlewhore, and the foids will cheat or leave 100%. Hell we don't even have to do anything wrong and they'll still cheat or leave anyways. As an Asian American dude, If you aren't a combination of 5'8+, rich, and goodlooking, expect to be cheated on. Its just the reality of the situation.