Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rice pill - what asian women mean when they say they want a white man

• Thread starter Deleted member 6753
  • Start date
Deleted member 6753

Deleted member 6753

0.00001/10
-
The "JBW" meme misses out on what asian holes actually believe to be "white". If you look at the guys who find success with rice foids, they are usually nordic. above average height with blue eyes and prominent forward facial growth. Foids from the far east don't see Slavs or Mediterraneans as white. They want the noble, strong phenotype that can produce slayer sons.

bs. did you see the video of korean noodlewhores being all amazed about Slovakian men?

I never seen Italians with noodlefoids. They probably see us as the curries of the whites...

I never seen Italians with noodlefoids. They probably see us as the curries of the whites...
Here in Italy we don't have so much Asian immigration except for Chinese one who however tends to create very closed communities where there's almost no interactions between their foids and us. For this reason most part of Italian men don't know anything about JBW with Asian foids and when they search for foreign foids they go for Eastern European ones.

Here in Italy we don't have so much Asian immigration except for Chinese one who however tends to create very closed communities where there's almost no interactions between their foids and us. For this reason most part of Italian men don't know anything about JBW with Asian foids and when they search for foreign foids they go for Eastern European ones.
Ah, a Velitecel... If I was in Italy, I'd go for Turkish foids. In America, Italian-Americans are never seen with Asian foids, they basically get one of their own if they can, a lot of us have jungle fever for dark black foids and blonde white foids are obtainable if you're not hideous.

Ah, a Velitecel... If I was in Italy, I'd go for Turkish foids. In America, Italian-Americans are never seen with Asian foids, they basically get one of their own if they can, a lot of us have jungle fever for dark black foids and blonde white foids are obtainable if you're not hideous.
Well here we haven't Turkish immigration almost at all haha unfortunately the only immigrate foids who arrive in mass here are subsaharan African ones who are 3/10 at the best kek. Indeed I think if I will able to moneymaxx I will go for EE foids too.

Definitely question this, noodlewhores have lowest standards possible, when it comes to JBW you can have zero facial projection, zero masculine facial traits, be a framecel, and you're still high value

Cope & bs! Last time I saw a white manlet with a rice foid... I saw also older white men with rice foids.

ANNND I was surprised, I saw 2 ricecels with good looking asian gfs... But I am sure they'll get cucked sooner or later.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianFemaleHate/

average looking white men can ascend with them

dc-Cover-d5tf63mjcucn8vcn0gk35s3gr1-20171003075325.Medi.jpeg

You noodlecunts better appreciate nice poor russian man for being nice

It's many contributing factors.

The "JBW" meme misses out on what asian holes actually believe to be "white". If you look at the guys who find success with rice foids, they are usually nordic. above average height with blue eyes and prominent forward facial growth. Foids from the far east don't see Slavs or Mediterraneans as white. They want the noble, strong phenotype that can produce slayer sons.
good quote.
they want captain america. They don't want an italian model even if they may be 500% beyond their looks league.
Definitely question this, noodlewhores have lowest standards possible, when it comes to JBW you can have zero facial projection, zero masculine facial traits, be a framecel, and you're still high value
in some cases. but it depends from asian foid to foid.
I'd say it's 5050
lol italians being the curries of the whites is a great way to describe it.

Cracker-Cope (CC).