Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rice==OVER

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
17FC17AB 072D 416E 96D7 C56A5FBB8A19

84438A47 F5E7 4C20 A640 621EE19C1666

Beyond over for him

Move back to Korea and moneymaxx
Or to Japan and lolimaxx

Yes bro just get advice on how to get a girlfriend from an asian male :lul:

Last edited:
James just listen to me man, all these whores are going to gaslight and virtue signal you into believing that you're single because of your toxic personality, but you have to trust your instincts and understand that it NEVER BEGAN FOR YOU. You'll die a virgin. You can't just cope by thinking that "you'll accept any girl that comes to you" because no girl on this planet will ever approach you.

I hope James sees this

I'm sure he'll end up beta buxxing for a fat roastie with kids

Indeed its over for james

go to therapy=I'm too inept, apathetic, stupid and lazy to help you, go to some moron with a medical license who will pretend to listen to you and in the end give you pills to numb your mind.

go to therapy=I'm too inept, apathetic, stupid and lazy to help you, go to some moron with a medical license who will pretend to listen to you and in the end give you pills to numb your mind.

Don't know who it is but the guy seems to be right on the money about the state of things. Though it also surprises me how he tells that he's 36 and can't be picky. JFL man I bet you've been single for most of your life, haven't it teached you something? It's not you who just got old, it's you who had no choice from the start.

Last edited:
roll the dice and you get rice = over

they are bullying him with the gaslighting.
They bullied him so hard about a very legit complaint (incel at 36) that he cucked:

Asianbluepilled

How dare he make roasties uncomfortable by talking about his complete lack of a dating life on his own twitter!

Source

They bullied him so hard about a very legit complaint (incel at 36) that he cucked:

View attachment 253551

How dare he make roasties uncomfortable by talking about his complete lack of a dating life on his own twitter!
FUCK MAN, Why does he even bother living, if he can't even express himself? He needs to fuckin rope

I hate bluepillers

It's so fucking over for this guy. He's built up such a persona as an incel that over 100k people follow him to laugh at him. At least he's monetizing his suffering

Dude looks like a bit of a larping fakecel tbh.

James just listen to me man, all these whores are going to gaslight and virtue signal you into believing that you're single because of your toxic personality, but you have to trust your instincts and understand that it NEVER BEGAN FOR YOU. You'll die a virgin. You can't just cope by thinking that "you'll accept any girl that comes to you" because no girl on this planet will ever approach you.

I hope James sees this
i dont know much about that guy but he never had any real interest from foids?

I hope James sees this
Absolutely, positively, brutal.

i saw that guy make a tweet a white ago where he said he was a 35 yo khhv