Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Rice Lolis told me no marrying ten year old girls, what do?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
Normies can't convince me it is wrong but the Sanban sisters have generated an existential crisis.
If they object how can I say I know better?

maybe they are right and it is too soon, maybe it's prime to wait until eleven?

sorry muslimcels

pedos should rope

You need to chill

Marry 9 year olds instead
muhammad said it is okay qnd nobody can refute the word of god :feelsthink:

all of you shitskin loli lovers should convert to islam and move to afghanistan. you could definitely get that young foid there

why are you talking about homosexual men here?

Korophiles are homosexual, Korephiles are heterosexual, Pædophiles are bisexual. As "Pedos" = Child and "Philos" = love, so it could be either with them.

I think everyone is missing the point here.
We have finally discovered a way to cure this lolicel. All we have to do is to get lolis to tell him it's wrong. :feelsthink:

Korophiles are homosexual, Korephiles are heterosexual, Pædophiles are bisexual.
I ascribe to the classifications assigned in 1914 by Leon Pierce Clark

full

except yeah I will defer to you it ought to be "korephile"

ie κόρη ([UWSL]kórē[/UWSL], “girl”) vs κόρος ([UWSL]kóros[/UWSL], “boy, youth”)

Greek is weird why do their Rs look like Ps and their Ss look like Cs?
plus apparently Es are written like Ns

I think part of that is due to people thinking you add -ophilia rather than -philia as a suffix and so that O at the start replaces a vowel, like with ephebe+ophilia although I think that's actually a blend of ephebos+philia

I don't think we should be accepting "kor-o-philia" and "kor-e-philia" coexisting because they are too similar, so IMO we should go with Clarks' usage of pedophilia to only refer to boys

We have finally discovered a way to cure this lolicel. All we have to do is to get lolis to tell him it's wrong. :feelsthink:
you can't coerce them though I'll see through that it has to be spontaneous

also somehow you need to make me forget that Lauren Tom (born 1961) voiced Kuki in 2004 when she was 53 years old :feelsthink:

Mushi was voiced by Tara Strong (born 1973) and Jennifer Hale (born 1972) so they would've been 32 and 33 respectively when voicing the pre-ten sis

sometimes I wonder if I'd actually be attracted to genuine little girl voices at all or if I'm just so high IQ that I on some level intuit that it is adult women voicing these lolis and just have a fetish for roasties who voice lolis

You know better because you're the mature one in the scenario, you know what's best for her :feelscomfy:

You know better because you're the mature one in the scenario, you know what's best for her :feelscomfy:
I guess it would be my responsibility to inspire her to want to marry me, I don't like the idea of wedding her if she is against it, I want her convinced and cooperative.
Of course that would be called 'grooming' or some BS even though it's entirely about seeking uncoerced informed consent.

I guess it would be my responsibility to inspire her to want to marry me, I don't like the idea of wedding her if she is against it, I want her convinced and cooperative.
Of course that would be called 'grooming' or some BS even though it's entirely about seeking uncoerced informed consent.
ok

Captura35